NEW YORK, Aug. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural gas consumption in India city gas distribution (CGD) market is estimated cross 18.28 BCM by 2030 on account of growing demand from domestic, commercial, industrial and automotive end user segments. Owing to an increasing number of initiatives by the Government of India for boosting CGD adoption, various companies have been authorized to enter the CGD business in different geographies across the country. All the aforementioned factors are anticipated to result in continuing growth of India city gas distribution market during the forecast period.
According to "India City Gas Distribution Market By Type, By CGD Allocation, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2030", few of the major players operating in India city gas distribution market are Gas Authority of India Limited, Gujarat Gas Limited, Indraprastha Gas Limited, Mahanagar Gas Limited, Adani Gas Limited, Vadodara Gas Limited, Sabarmati Gas Limited, Bhagyanagar Gas Limited, GAIL Gas Limited, Assam Gas Company Limited, Central U.P Gas Limited, Green Gas Limited, Aavantika Gas Limited, Tripura Natural Gas Company Limited, and Sanwariya Gas Limited. "India City Gas Distribution Market By Type, By CGD Allocation, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2030" discusses the following aspects of City Gas Distribution market in India:
- Natural Gas Production & Consumption Present Status and Future Outlook, 2030
- City Gas Distribution (CGD) Present Demand and Future Outlook, 2030
- India Pipeline Infrastructure Development (Major, Existing and In Execution pipeline)
- Financial Bidding Analysis and Tariff Computation
- Policy & Regulatory Framework
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of City Gas Distribution (CGD) market across the India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the forecast period
- To help industry consultants and City Gas Distribution (CGD) companies align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with CGD companies and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001