NEW YORK, July 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The availability of huge reserves of Natural Gas in India, its environmental friendliness and its easy transportability has caught the attention of energy sector in India over the last five years. This colourless, odourless gas is converted to Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and Piped Natural Gas (PNG), which is distributed to the end users through City Gas Distribution (CGD). City Gas Distribution is expected to play a vital role in all sectors such as transportation, domestic, commercial and industrial over the next decade. CNG is used in transportation sector, where it acts as a fuel for vehicles like taxi, cars, LCVs/RTVS and autos, while Piped Natural Gas (PNG) is used as a fuel bydomestic consumers (households), commercial consumers (hotels, offices, canteens, etc.), and industrial consumers (dryers, boilers, furnace, etc.) in the country.
According to TechSci Research report, "India City Gas Distribution Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2030", City Gas Distribution (CGD) market in India increased exponentially at a CAGR of 21.44% during 2010-14. During 2015-30, the country's CGD network is anticipated to witness robust growth on the account of increasing number of vehicles coupled with rising population and growing urbanization in the country. The country's CGD market offers huge growth opportunities as expansion of CGD network distribution in India is among the top-most priorities of Indian Government. Presently, the CGD market in India is dominated by transportation sector on account of increase in number of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) vehicles. Moreover, the Piped Natural Gas (PNG) segment is projected to grow at around 7% through 2030 due to anticipated advancements in City Gas Distribution (CGD) sector and increasing government focus to expand PNG network throughout the country in the coming years. Presently, major cities/states where CGD network is almost fully established include Delhi, Mumbai and Gujrat. "India City Gas Distribution Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2030" discusses the following aspects of City Gas Distribution market in India:
- Natural Gas Production & Consumption Present Status and Future Outlook, 2030
- City Gas Distribution (CGD) Present Demand and Future Outlook, 2030
- India Pipeline Infrastructure Development (Major, Existing and In Execution pipeline)
- Financial Bidding Analysis and Tariff Computation
- Policy & Regulatory Framework
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of City Gas Distribution (CGD) market across the India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next 15 years
- To help industry consultants and City Gas Distribution (CGD) companies align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with City Gas Distribution (CGD) companies and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03039944-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001