NEW YORK, May 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- On account of surging income levels and changing eating and drinking habits of consumers, coffee shops / cafés market in India is anticipated to witness robust growth in the coming years. The country's youth population is increasingly visiting coffee shops for socializing, thus creating growth opportunities for various brands operating in the country, both chained as well as independent coffee shops. Moreover, government projects such as developing smart cities, coupled with huge infrastructure projects such as construction of state and national highways, food parks and special economic zones are attracting leading global coffee chains to set up their outlets in the country.
According to "India Coffee Shops / Cafés Market Forecast, Consumer Survey and Opportunities, 2021", market for Coffee Shops / Cafés in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during 2016 - 2021. In addition to India urban centers like New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata, entry of new chains into tier II and tier III cities is anticipated to emerge as a major factor driving growth in coffee shops / cafes market in the country over next five years. India coffee shops / cafes market is highly fragmented, with Café Coffee Day, Costa and Starbucks being few of the leading chained coffee shops operating in the country. "India Coffee Shops / Cafés Market Forecast, Consumer Survey and Opportunities, 2021" discusses the following aspects of the India coffee shops / cafés market in India:
- India Coffee Shops / Cafés Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Chained Vs Independent, By Organized Vs Unorganized, By Eating Vs Drinking
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India Coffee Shops / Cafés Market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over next five years
- To help industry consultants, major players and new entrepreneurs align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with coffee shops / cafés companies, independent coffee shop owners, coffee drinkers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03603821-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-coffee-shops--cafes-market-forecast-consumer-survey-and-opportunities-2021-300263867.html