DUBLIN, June 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Cooktops Market By Type (Gas Cooktop, Induction Cooktop, Hybrid Cooktop and Electric Coil Cooktop), By Burner Quantity (2 and Below, 3-4, More than 4), By Freestanding Vs Built-in Cooktop, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report to their offering.
The India cooktops market expected to reach USD1609.20 million by the end of 2022
Factors leading to the growth in India cooktops market include: increasing consumer spending on smart kitchen appliances due increasing number of working women coupled with busy lifestyle, rising awareness for indoor pollution, and increasing demand for innovative smart electrical appliances across the country. Other factors leading to boost in the demand for cooktops being witnessed are: rising demand for smart electronic appliances which not only save time by providing multi cooking feature but also, save space in modular kitchen in smart homes.
India Cooktops Market, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022 discusses the following aspects in the India cooktops market:
- Market Size & Share Forecast
- Regional and Country Market Analysis
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Gas Cooktop, Induction Cooktop, Hybrid Cooktop and Electric Coil Cooktop), By Burner Quantity (2 and Below, 3-4, More than 4) and By Freestanding Vs Built-in Cooktop
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Rising Consumer Demand for Trendy Products
- Consumers Attraction Towards Offers
- Increasing Penetration of Branded Companies
- Emergence of New Payment Modes & Easy Financing
- Growing Presence of Hypermarkets and Online Retail Market in India
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Cooktops: An Introduction
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Cooktops Market Overview
5. India Cooktops Market Outlook
6. India Gas Cooktop Market Outlook
7. India Induction Cooktop Market Outlook
8. India Electric Coil Cooktop Market Outlook
9. India Hybrid/Customized Cooktop Market Outlook
10. Supply Chain Analysis
11. Import and Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
- BSH Household Appliances Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd.
- Bajaj Electricals Ltd.
- Butterfly Gandhimathi Appliances Ltd.
- Elica PB India Private Limited
- Franke Faber India Ltd.
- Jaipan Industries Ltd.
- Philips India Ltd
- Stovekraft Pvt. Ltd.
- Sunflame Enterprises Private Limited
- TTK Prestige Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4czws9/india_cooktops
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-cooktops-market-forecast--opportunities-2022---research-and-markets-300468597.html
SOURCE Research and Markets