LONDON, Feb. 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
GlobalData's new report, "India Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2022", provides key market data on the India Diagnostic Imaging market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars and volume (in units) within market categories - Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, Computed Tomography (CT) Systems, Contrast Agents, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, Mobile C-Arms, MRI Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, Ultrasound Systems and X-ray Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Diagnostic Imaging market categories - Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, Computed Tomography (CT) Systems, Contrast Agents, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, Mobile C-Arms, MRI Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, Ultrasound Systems and X-ray Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
- 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the India Diagnostic Imaging market.
- Key players covered include Siemens Limited, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, GE Healthcare Limited, Philips Healthcare and Others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand capitalize.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4697575/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-diagnostic-imaging-market-outlook-to-2022---angio-suites-bone-densitometers-computed-tomography-ct-systems-contrast-agents-contrast-media-injectors-mammography-equipment-mobile-c-arms-mri-systems-nuclear-imaging-eq-300410241.html