NEW YORK, Oct. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- With improving living standards, expanding middle class population and growing number of nuclear families, the demand for electric kitchen appliances in India is increasing. Other major factors boosting the country's electric kitchen appliances market include increasing working population, especially women; rising per capita disposable income and expanding retail formats such as supermarkets, convenience stores and hypermarkets across the country. Moreover, increasing online availability of almost all the electric kitchen appliances is further augmenting product sales. TTK Prestige, Bajaj Electricals and LG Electronics are some of the leading electric kitchen appliance manufacturers operating in the country.
According to "India Electric Kitchen Appliances Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the electric kitchen appliances market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 29% during 2015 - 2020. In 2014, induction cooktop was the largest segment in the country's electric kitchen appliances market, followed by electric chimneys, microwaves and electric cookers. Western region accounted for the largest market share in 2014, followed by Southern, Northern and Eastern regions of the country. This regional trend is expected to prevail through 2020. "India Electric Kitchen Appliances Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report explains the following aspects related to electric kitchen appliances market in India:
- India Electric Kitchen Appliances Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Induction Cooktop, Electric Chimney, Microwave, Electric cooker, Electric Toaster, Electric Kettle, Electric Food Processor, Electric Coffee & Tea Maker, Electric Tandoor & Others
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of electric kitchen appliances market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, distributors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with manufacturers of electric kitchen appliances, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03350791-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.