DUBLIN, Jan. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The "India Electrical Switches Market By Type (Modular and Non-Modular), By Application (Residential and Non-Residential), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India electrical switches market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 12% by 2023, on the back of increasing number of projects in construction and real estate markets, especially in the residential segment across the country.
Owing to the aesthetics of modular switches, strong demand is being witnessed from the residential sector, as more and more people are replacing their old switches with modular switches that complement their wall paints and interior designing.
Moreover, supportive government initiatives, rising per capita income and declining prices of modular switches are some of the other factors that are expected to positively influence the electrical switches market in India during forecast period.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of electrical switches in market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, electrical switches distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Some of the major players operating in India electrical switches market are
- Anchor Electricals Pvt. Ltd.
- Legrand India Pvt. Ltd.
- Havells India Ltd.
- GM Modular Pvt. Ltd.
- Honeywell Electrical Devices and Systems India Ltd.
- Wipro Enterprise Private Ltd.
- Philips Lighting India Limited
- ABB India Limited
- Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
- GoldMedal Electricals Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Electrical Switches Market Overview
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Switch Users, By Type
5.2. Modular Switch, By Price Range
5.3. Modular Switch, By Satisfaction of Current Switches
5.4. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5.5. Modular Switch, By Availability
6. India Electrical Switches Market Landscape
7. India Electrical Switches Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type (Modular and Non-Modular)
7.2.2. By Application (Residential and Non-Residential)
7.2.3. By Region (North, East, West & South)
7.2.4. By Company
8. India Electrical Switches Market Attractiveness Index
8.1. By Type
8.2. By Application
8.3. By Region
9. India Modular Electrical Switches Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Application
9.2.2. By Region
9.2.3. By Company
10. India Non-Modular Electrical Switches Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Application
10.2.2. By Region
10.2.3. By Company
11. Market Dynamics
11.1. Impact Analysis
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Price Point Analysis
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. India Economic Profile
17. Trade Dynamics
18. Competitive Landscape
18.1. Competitive Benchmarking
18.2. Company Profiles
19. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/738q5t/india_electrical?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets