Dublin, May 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "India Elevator and Escalator Market (2019-2025): Market Forecast by Types, by Applications, by Services, and Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The India elevator and escalator market is expected to witness strong growth during the forecast period majorly attributed to the development in the transportation and social infrastructure sector
This report thoroughly covers the elevator and escalator market by components, verticals and regions. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas, market drivers, which would help the stakeholders to decide and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
The India elevator and escalator market is expected to witness steady growth over the coming years, due to the strategic focus of government in revving the construction sector with projects such as Smart Cities Mission and AMRUT. Additionally, ambitious plans such as housing for all, upcoming metro rail projects and development of bullet trains would remain the major driver for the growth of the industry.
However, the growth would be primarily fuelled by development in the tier-2 and 3 cities as the construction boom has already reached the saturation point in major metro cities. These changes would significantly propel the demand for maintenance and modernisation in the industry.
Further, factors such as rising demand for urbanisation and ageing population would further drive the growth of the industry.
By applications, the residential application will continue to account for the highest revenue share due to major residential development activities coming from government initiatives such Smart cities and regional development authorities developing housing projects in line with housing for all mission. However, the share of commercial application is also likely to witness growth over the coming years owing to the development of malls and retail outlets.
Key Highlights of the Report
- India Elevator and Escalator Market Size and Historical Data of India Elevator and Escalator Market Revenues & Volume for the Period 2015-2018
- India Elevator and Escalator Market Forecast of Revenues & Volume until 2025
- Historical data & Forecast of India Elevator and Escalator Market Revenues, By Types, Applications and Services for the Period 2015-2025F
- Historical data & Forecast of India Elevator Market Revenues & Volume for the Period 2015-2025F
- Historical data & Forecast of India Escalator Market Revenues & Volume for the Period 2015-2025F
- Historical data & Forecast of India Elevator Market Revenues, By Types, Applications and Services for the Period 2015-2025F
- Historical data & Forecast of India Escalator Market Revenues, By Types, Applications and Services for the Period 2015-2025F
- Historical data & Forecast of India Elevator and Escalator Regional Market Revenues for the Period 2015-2025F
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Trends
- India Elevator and Escalator Market Trends and Industry Life Cycle
- Porter's Five Force Analysis
- Market Opportunity Assessment
- Market Share, By Players
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Company Profiles
- Key Strategic Recommendations
The report provides a detailed analysis of the following market segments:
- Moving Stairs
- Moving Walks
- Fujitec India Private Limited
- Hitachi Lift India Pvt. Ltd.
- Johnson Lifts Pvt. Ltd.
- Kinetic Hyundai Elevator & Movement Technologies Ltd.
- Kone Elevator India Private Limited
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Otis Elevator Company (India) Limited
- Schindler India Pvt. Ltd.
- Thyssenkrupp India Private Limited
- Toshiba India Private Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/maxyzx
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets