LONDON, Aug. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- An elevator or lift can be defined as a machine installed in buildings to carry, lift, transport or move people and goods from one floor to another. An elevator can be used in various types of settings such as residential complexes, commercial buildings, malls, hospitals, etc., for moving passengers or goods from one level to another. Rising demand for elevators in India can be attributed to increasing construction of high rise buildings, growing real estate sector, increasing urbanization coupled with rising government initiatives such as smart city and AMRUT city projects in the country. In addition, growing government focus towards building high class infrastructure coupled with rising investment on improvement of public infrastructure such as construction of new airports and metro rail projects in large cities is driving demand for elevators in India. Companies involved in manufacturing elevators are also increasing their focus on manufacturing smart and energy efficient elevators.
According to "India Elevators and Escalators Market By Type of Carriage, By Elevator Door Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the market for elevators in India is projected to grow at a CAGR over 8% during 2016-2021. South region dominated the country's elevators market, due to increasing government projects, rising commercial and high rise buildings in the region. Further, passenger elevators grabbed the largest volume share in India elevators market, on account of increasing number of housing projects, premium hotels, government infrastructure development projects, etc. Kone India, Otis, Schindler India, Johnson Lifts, ThyssenKrupp, etc., are few of the major companies operating in India elevators market. "India Elevators and Escalators Market By Type of Carriage, By Elevator Door Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of the elevators market in India:
- India Elevator Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis: By Type of Carriage (Passenger, Freight & Others), By Elevator Door Type (Manual & Automatic), By End Use Sector (Residential, Commercial, Government Institutions & Industrial)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Voice of Customers (End Users)
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India elevators market.
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, elevator providers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with elevator companies and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4049459/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers