DUBLIN, May 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qdbrzq/fast_food_market) has announced the addition of the "Fast Food Market in India 2015 - 2020" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This report provides detailed analysis of the factors that have led to the growth of fast food market in India. The in depth study of the food variety offered in terms of cuisines, the restaurant type and the food category has been covered in this report.
The report further discovered that there is large scope for the fast food companies to expand their operations in Tier 2 and 3 towns. It also focuses on the future growth of the companies.
The report emphasizes on the policies governing the Fast Food industry in India and the regulations and standards to be followed and maintained. Also a comparative analysis of how the franchise model works in the industry eases the hold of the report.
- Indian fast food market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18% by 2020 due to changing consumer behavior and demography.
- Fast food market in India is expected to be worth US$ 27.57 billion by 2020.
- About 10% of the fast food market in India is organized. NOVONOUS estimates that the organized fast food market in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27% by 2020.
- Vegetarian fast food constitutes of around 45% of the whole fast food market in India and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18% by 2020.
- Fast food Casual dining restaurants (CDRs) market in organized fast food sector in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of 27% by 2019-20.
- Non casual dining restaurants (NCDR) or fast casual dining restaurants have gained tremendous market share in the last 10-15 years. Non-Casual dining restaurants (CDRs) market in organized fast food sector in India is also projected to grow at a CAGR of 27% in next 5 years.
- Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) market in organized fast food sector in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of 20% by 2019-20.
- Millions of people eat ethnic fast food every-day from pani-puri to vada pav to dosa. To leverage the growth of ethnic fast food market many players are entering this market in an organised way.
- Ethnic fast food market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of 31.95% by 2019-20.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Need for Fast Food Market in India
3. Fast Food Market in India - Overview
4. Market Segments & Forecasts for Fast Food Market in India
5. Growth Driver and Inhibitors for Fast Food Market in India
6. Policies Related to Fast Food Market in India
7. Risks associated with Fast Food Market in India
8. Profile of Key Players in Indian Fast Food Market
9. Competitive Landscape in Indian Fast Food Market
10. Comparative Analysis of Franchise Options in Indian Fast Food Market
11. Industry Associations Related to Fast Food Market in India
12. Government Bodies Related to Fast Food Market in India
13. Analysis Models
14. Challenges Faced by New Players in Indian Fast-Food Market
15. Current and Future Trends in Indian Fast Food Market
16. Case Study
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company (Café Coffee Day)
- Goli Vada Pav Private Limited
- Hardcastle Restaurants Private Limited (McDonald's)
- Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (Dominos and Dunkin' Donuts)
- Jumbo King Foods Private Limited
- Neopolitan Pizza Limited
- Prem Sagar Dosa Plaza Private Limited
- Spring Leaf Retail Pvt. Ltd. (Mast Kalandar)
- Subway Systems India Private Limited (Subway)
- TMA Hospitality Service Pvt Ltd (Ammi's Biryani)
- Tata Starbucks Limited
- United Restaurant Limited
- Yum! Restaurants India (Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qdbrzq/fast_food_market
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets