NEW YORK, Oct. 14, 2015 PRNewswire/ -- Gas gensets are widely used in various end use sectors such as healthcare, pharmaceutical industries, transportation & communication systems, manufacturing facilities, landfill sites, water treatment and sewage facilities, etc., as back-up power sources in case of power grid failure or outage. With increasing greenhouse gas emissions, compliance with norms laid by Central Pollution Control Board (under the Ministry of Environment & Forests, Government of India) and growing electricity demand-supply gap, India gas gensets market is expected to grow at a robust pace during 2015- 2020. Moreover, growing awareness among consumers regarding advantages of gas gensets over diesel gensets, and introduction of hybrid energy gensets, where solar and wind energy are used as fuel, are forecast to boost the country's gas gensets market during forecast period.
According to TechSci Research report, "India Gas Gensets Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", gas gensets market in India is projected to witness a CAGR of over 15% during 2015- 2020. Expanding city gas distribution network, low operational expenditure end growing industrial sector are the major factors fueling market growth. On the basis of rating, the country's gas gensets market has been segmented into four broad categories, namely, low (1kVA-75kVA), medium (76kVA-350kVA), high (351kVA-750kVA) and very high (more than 750kVA) gas gensets. Medium rating (76kVA-350kVA) gas gensets accounted for the majority share in the country's gas gensets market in 2014, primarily on account of growing demand from both residential and commercial establishments. Region-wise, West India dominated the country's gas gensets market in 2014, due to well-developed Natural Gas transmission network and expanding City Gas Distribution network in the region, especially in Gujarat and Maharashtra. Major players currently operating in the country's gas gensets market include Cummins India Limited, Caterpillar Power India Ltd., Ashok Leyland, Mahindra Powerol, and GGE Genset Pvt. Ltd., among others. "India Gas Gensets Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects related to gas gensets market in India:
- India Gas Gensets Market Size, Share& Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Low ratings (1kVA-75kVA), Medium ratings (76kVA-350kVA), High ratings (351kVA-750kVA) and Very High ratings (more than 750kVA)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of gas gensets market in India.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, gas gensets manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with gas gensets manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03327426-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001