LONDON, Nov. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Growing e-commerce platform along with organized retail channels, increasing urbanization and development in the country, changing consumer lifestyle, innovative and premium product launches, and synchronized distribution networks are few of the factors driving gems and jewelry market in India. The major players operating in India gems and jewelry market are expanding their product portfolio and are customizing jewelry as per consumer demand. Malabar Gold Private Limited, Titan Company Limited, Kalyan Jewellers India Private Limited, PC Jewellers Limited and Gitanjali Gems Limited are few of the leading players operating in India gems and jewelry market.
According to "India Gems and Jewelry Market By Product Type, By Point of Sale, By Organized vs. Unorganized, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021", gems and jewelry market in the country is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during till 2021. The anticipated growth in market can be attributed to fluctuating gold prices in India, opening of exclusive showrooms, selling jewelry through online retail space and tie-ups with online vendors such as flipkart, amazon, etc., to facilitate easy sale and supply of gems and jewelry to end customers. Demand for gems and jewelry is predominantly concentrated in the southern region of India because of aggressive marketing strategies adopted by companies and increased brand consciousness along with rising disposable income of people in the region. "India Gems and Jewelry Market By Product Type, By Point of Sale, By Organized vs. Unorganized, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" discusses the following aspects of the gems and jewelry market in India:
- India Gems and Jewelry Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Gold, Diamond in Gold, Silver, Gemstones, Diamond and Others), By Point of Sale (Exclusive Showrooms, Multi-Brand Retail Outlets, Online and Other Jewelry Showrooms), By Organized vs. Unorganized
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India gems and jewelry market
- To identify the customer preference towards gems and jewelry
- To help industry consultants, gems and jewelry manufacturers, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with gems and jewelry manufacturers and suppliers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4368341/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48