NEW YORK, Aug. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- India HVAC market is expected to cross $7 Billion by 2022. Growing infrastructure-based developments, technological advancements and increasing tourism are expected to positively influence India HVAC market over the next five years. Moreover, extreme climatic conditions, rising disposable income, growing construction activities in both commercial and residential sectors coupled with various government initiatives aimed at improving energy efficiency are some of the other major factors expected to boost India HVAC market during the forecast period.
According to "India HVAC Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022", some of the major players operating in India HVAC market are Voltas Limited, Daikin Air Conditioning India Pvt. Ltd., LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd., Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning India Limited, Honeywell Automation India LTD., Thermax Limited, Blue Star Ltd., Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Carrier Airconditioning & Refrigeration Limited, ETA Engineering Pvt. Ltd, Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd., etc. "India HVAC Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022" discusses the following aspects of the India HVAC market:
- India HVAC Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of HVAC market in India
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, HVAC system manufacturers and align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with HVAC system manufacturers and suppliers in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p05065464/India-HVAC-Market-By-Product-Type-By-End-Use-Sector-Competition-Forecast-Opportunities-.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001