LONDON, July 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The report titled "India Industrial Automation Outlook to 2020- Growth Driven by Rapid Adoption of Modern Technology backed by Cost Saving Features" provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size of the process and factory automation being an integral part of industrial automation. The market is segmented on the basis of products, industrial network, applications, industry scale, imported and domestic procurement and control devices. The report covers market positioning of major players in factory as well as process automation along with their detailed company profiles. The future outlook of the industrial automation with the major growth drivers and challenges, trends and development, SWOT analysis and macroeconomic variables are presented in the report.
The factory automation market in India has been the fastest emerging segment in the industrial automation market in India. The factory automation industry in India has escalated remarkably at a CAGR of ~% from FY'2010- FY'2015. The control devices segment depicted the highest share of ~% in the factory automation market with INR ~ billion in FY'2015. Automotive industry has been an integral part of the factory automation since the inception of automation practices. The share of automotive sector was recorded to be ~% in FY'2015 due to assembly line mass production which includes wielding, cleaning, joining solutions, engine assembly.
Imports in factory automation industry contributed ~% in FY' 2015, of which majority of sales were from foreign manufacturers namely Siemens, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric and others. Siemens Ltd. was the largest player in the market for factory automation products in India at ~% market share with INR ~ billion in FY'2015. A major portion of the company's revenues is contributed by the brand image. The factory automation market in India has been estimated to grow at an astounding CAGR of ~%. The revenues are expected to reach INR ~ billion by FY'2020. The number of companies from different industries which would opt for automation of manufacturing plant will not only increase but automation companies or manufacturers in India
Process automation market contributed the largest market in industrial automation industry in India, commanding ~% share in the overall sales in FY'2015. In FY'2015, the process automation registered revenues worth INR ~ billion. During the year, the market recorded exponential rate of ~% relative to previous fiscal year especially on account of signs of revival of growth and proportionate increase in GDP. Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) has been an integral part of the process automation market since its inception. The share of PLC was recorded to be ~% with INR ~ billion in FY'2015.
The demand of process automation products has been primarily driven by pharmaceutical sector with ~% market share with INR ~ billion in FY'2015. This is largely due to huge demand of medicines and other pharmaceutical products. The process automation market in India has been largely dominated by pressure transmitters. Pressure transmitters market contributed ~% of the revenues generated by the process automation market in FY'2015. ABB ltd held the first ranking in terms of revenue generation from process automation market in India in FY'2015. The company had a grip over ~% market shares in terms of revenue during FY'2015
Given the present scenario, the process automation market is expected to continue its growth trajectory in the next five years reaching revenues worth INR ~ billion in FY'2020, registering a remarkable CAGR of ~% from FY'2016-FY'2020.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Comparative Analysis of India Industrial Automation Market with Developed Countries
- Market Size of India Industrial Automation Market
- Introduction and Market Size of India Factory Automation Market
- Market Segmentation of India Factory Automation and Process Automation Market by products, applications, industry scale and imported and domestic procurement.
- Detailed company profile of major players in Industrial Automation with their market share.
- Future Outlook and Projections of India Factory and Process Automation Market
- Trends and development in the India Industrial Automation market.
- Growth Drivers in the India Industrial Automation market.
- Growth Restraints in the India Industrial Automation market.
- SWOT Analysis in the India Industrial Automation market.
- Entry Barriers and Prerequisites in the India Industrial Automation market.
- Business Models adopted in the India Industrial Automation market.
- Future Outlook and Projections in Industrial Automation market along with Analyst Recommendations
- Case Study Analysis: How much Investment is Automate a sugar plant in India
- Major Macroeconomic factors in India Industrial Automation Market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3912475/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-industrial-automation-outlook-to-2020---growth-driven-by-rapid-adoption-of-modern-technology-backed-by-cost-saving-features-300295714.html