DUBLIN, March 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "2018 - Internet Of Medical Things (IoMT) Market: India" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A comprehensive analysis of the Internet of Medical Things (IOMT) market for India including market sizing, market share by competitor, drivers, restraints and market revenue forecasts to 2024.
The report captures the following information about the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) Market in India:
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Revenue Forecast (2017 - 2024)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Share by Company Revenue
- Market Share by Component Revenue
- Market Share by Medical Device
- Market Share by End-User
- Industry Challenges
- IoMT Applications
- Market Landscape
- Competitive Landscape Assessment
- Quotes from Industry Participants
- Company Profiles
Terms & Definition:
Internet of Things (IoT): The Internet of Things is a network of physical objects - vehicles, machines, home appliances, and more - that use sensors and application program interfaces (APIs) to connect and exchange data over the Internet.
Internet of Medical Things (IoMT): IoMT refers to a connected system of medical devices and applications that collect data, which is then provided to healthcare IT systems through online computer networks.
Key Market Segments:
- Healthcare: Use of IoT in healthcare enables remote patient monitoring and medical device and asset management.
- Transport: IoT helps reduce accidents, monitors traffic patterns, and can be used to ease traffic congestions.
- Business: It is used across a wide section of operational channels, enabling businesses to monitor various operations and activities including, but not limited to, inventory management, energy consumption patterns, and staff time-sheets across multiple branches.
- Home: An increasing number of homes are adopting connected home security systems; it also helps in remote operation and monitoring of various of home appliances.
- Energy: IoT is being used to monitor residential and commercial power consumption to help save energy, especially during peak-load hours.
- Companies Featured: Medtronic (India Medtronic Pvt. Ltd.), GE Healthcare (Wipro GE Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.), Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Siemens Ltd.), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Philips India Limited), Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and many others.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Scope
2 Terms & Definitions
3 Why Internet of Things (IoT)
4 IoT Segments
5 IoMT Benefits
6 IoMT Applications
7Wearable Medical Device Applications
8 Executive Summary
9 Market Measurements
10 India IoMT Market Landscape
a Market Drivers
b Market Restraints
c Industry Speaks
11 India IoMT Market Data
a Revenue Forecasts, 2017-2024,
b Market Share by Revenue, by Company
12 India IoMT Market Data (Contd)
a Market Share by Revenue, By Component
b Market Share by Revenue, By Medical Device
g Market Share by Revenue, By End User
13 Competitive Landscape
a Medtronic Plc
b Siemens Healthcare GmbH
c General Electric Company
d Koninklijke Philips NV
e Microsoft Corporation
f IBM Corporation
g Hewlett Packard Enterprise
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7d6tlf/india_internet_of?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets