NEW YORK, May 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With growing need for connectivity among devices, systems and services using variety of protocols and domains; automating business processes; and real-time monitoring & tracking of services and systems, Internet of Things (IoT) technology has been gaining increasing market traction over the last few years. In the IoT concept, a 'Thing' can be any natural or man-made object that can be assigned an IP address and provided an ability to transfer data over a network. Need for standardization of all devices across an IoT ecosystem coupled with favorable government policy environment are set to fuel growth in the country's IoT market over the next five years. Planned government projects such as smart cities, smart grids, smart transportation, etc., are expected to be the major revenue generating sources for the IoT solution providers in the years to come.
According to "India Internet of Things (IoT) Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", IoT market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR over 28% during 2015 - 2020. IoT is being rapidly brought into use across diverse industry verticals to reduce operational and manpower costs, and increase operational efficiency. Consumer electronics, automotive & transportation, BFSI, home & building, energy & utilities, retail, supply chain & logistic sectors, and manufacturing are the key emerging application areas where IoT technology is majorly being adopted. However, India's IoT market is highly fragmented with numerous players operating across the value chain. "India Internet of Things (IoT) Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report discusses the following aspects of the IoT market in India:
- India Internet of Things (IoT) Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – IoT Hardware, IoT Software Platforms and IoT Services
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Internet of Things (IoT) Market in India
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, IoT hardware component manufacturers and IoT software platform service providers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with IoT hardware component manufacturers and suppliers, IoT software platform service providers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03273376-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-internet-of-things-iot-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300267306.html