NEW YORK, July 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Increasing advertisement expenditure, growth in packaging industry, surging demand for digital prints in textile industry and strengthening of print industry are the key factors that are fueling the market for large format printers in India. India's large format printer market is in the nascent stage; however, with growing awareness and declining prices, penetration of these printers in Indian market is expected to increase in the coming years.
According to 6Wresearch, India Large Format Printer market is estimated to reach $31.0 million in 2015. Roll to Roll large format printers have captured lion share in the overall India's large format printers market. Usage of roll to roll printers across various applications such as print media, textile, architectural, banners, and signboards have led for their market dominance. In the forecast period, share of flatbed large format printers is expected to increase due to their adoption in the advertising and packaging industry.
In India, large format printers with resolution- 1200x1200, 1440x1440, 2400x1200 and 2880x1400 DPI are more popular, cumulatively these accounted for more than 70% of the overall market revenues. Amongst all, large format printers with resolution 2400x1200 captures key share of the market.
Southern region leads the market on account of infrastructure development activities and increasing advertisement spending, where states such as Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu are the revenue contributing states. Over the next six years, higher growth in western and northern regions is exhibited due to surging textile and construction activities, especially in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Delhi/NCR, Punjab and Haryana.
The key players in India's large format printers market are namely- HP, Canon, Epson and Roland.
"India Large Format Printer Market (2015–2021)"provides in-depth analysis of the market with 71 figures and 12 tables covered in 124 pages." The report thoroughly covers the market by LFP types, by print width, resolution, verticals and regions. The report provides the unbiased and detailed analysis of the on-going trends, opportunities/high growth areas, market drivers which would help the stakeholders to device and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report
• Historical Market Revenue Trends for Global Large Format Printer Market (2010-2014)
• Market Revenue Forecast of Global Large Format Printer Market Until 2021
• Historical Market Revenue Trends for India Large Format Printer Market (2010-2014)
• Market Revenue Forecast of India Large Format Printer Market Until 2021
• Historical Market Volume Trends for India Large Format Printer Market (2010-2014)
• Market Volume Forecast of India Large Format Printer Market Until 2021
• Market Revenue and Volume Forecast By Large Format Printer Type Until 2021
• Market Volume and Revenue Trends Of LFP Type By Print Width Until 2021
• Market Volume and Revenue Trends By Print Width Until 2021
• Market Volume and Revenue Trends By Resolution Until 2021
• Market Volume and Revenue Trends By Application Until 2021
• Market Revenue Trends and Forecast By Region Until 2020
• Market Trends
• Porter's Five Forces Analysis
• Players Market Share
• Competitive Positioning
• Company Profiles
• Key Strategic Pointers
The report provides the detailed analysis of following market segments:
• Large Format Printer Types:
o Flatbed Large Format Printer
o Roll to Roll Large Format Printer
o Graphical Printing
o Textile Printing
o Technical Printing
o 1200X1200 DPI
o 1440X1440 DPI
o 2400X1200 DPI
o 2880X1440 DPI
• Print Width
o 72" and above
Companies Covered in this report (Partial List)
1. Canon India Pvt Ltd
2. Hewlett Packard India Pvt Ltd
3. Epson India Pvt Ltd
4. Roland DG Corporation
5. Mutoh America Inc.
6. Shanghai Allwin Digital Technology
7. Aprint Technologies
8. Guangzhou Crystaljet Industry Co.,Ltd
9. Colorjet India
10. Xerox India
11. Ricoh India Limited
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02621226-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001