DUBLIN, Jan. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The "India Membrane Bioreactor Market By Membrane Type (Hollow Fiber, Flat Sheet and Multi-Tubular), By Configuration (Internal/Submerged MBR and External/Side Stream MBR), By Capacity, By Application, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India membrane bioreactor market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 11% by 2023, owing to increasingly stringent environmental regulations for the recycling and reuse of wastewater in the country.
Shifting focus towards the installation of Centralized Sewage Treatment Plants (STPs) and Effluent Treatment Plants (ETPs) coupled with increasing urbanization and rising population are expected to positively influence the country's membrane bioreactor market in the coming years.
Moreover, most of the sewerage pipelines in India have not undergone modernization and advancements in terms of wastewater treatment technology, leading to unsatisfactory treated wastewater quality. Thus, there is need to upgrade the wastewater treatment system across the country, which is anticipated to fuel the adoption of membrane bioreactor technology in India during forecast period.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Membrane Bioreactor in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, Membrane Bioreactor distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Some of the major players operating in India membrane bioreactor market are
- VA Tech Wabag Ltd.
- Ion Exchange India Ltd.
- SUEZ India Pvt. Ltd.
- Thermax India Ltd.
- UEM India Pvt. Ltd.
- Aquatech Systems Asia Pvt. Ltd.
- Doshion Veolia Water Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Toray International India Private Ltd. (TIID)
- Hindustan Dorr-Oliver Ltd.
- Brisanzia Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Hitachi Plants Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Membrane Bioreactor Market : Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Awareness
4.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.3. Challenges & Unmet needs
5. India Wastewater Scenario
6. India Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) Market Outlook
6.1. Demand & Supply Analysis
6.2. Market Size & Forecast
6.2.1. By Value
6.3. Market Share & Forecast
6.3.1. By Membrane Type (Hollow Fiber, Flat Sheet and Multi-Tubular)
6.3.2. By Configuration (Internal/Submerged MBR and External/Side Stream MBR)
6.3.3. By Capacity (less than 100 m3/day, 100 m3/day - 500 m3/day, >500 m3/day)
6.3.4. By Application (Municipal, Commercial and Industrial)
6.3.5. By Region (North India, West India, South India and East India)
6.3.6. By Company
6.4. Market Attractiveness Index (By Membrane Type)
7. India Internal/Submerged MBR Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Application (Municipal, Commercial and Industrial)
7.2.2. By Region (North India, West India, South India and East India)
8. India External/Side Stream MBR Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Application (Municipal, Commercial and Industrial)
8.2.2. By Region (North India, West India, South India and East India)
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. List of MBR Plants in India (With Treatment Capacity)
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Pricing Analysis
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Competition Benchmarking
14.2. Company Profiles
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/59jrmv/india_membrane?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets