NEW YORK, Oct. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- India optical fiber cables (OFC) market is expected to grow robustly due to expansion of telecom infrastructure throughout the country over the next five years. Being the second largest telecom market worldwide, India exhibits high data traffic owing to increasing penetration of smartphones and growing demand for broadband services, thereby creating significant demand for OFC installations. Consumers are increasingly shifting towards internet driven applications like HDTV, video on demand and high-speed file sharing. To address the soaring demand for high speed data transmission, the government of India along with telecom giants is investing substantial capital in upgrading the country's telecom infrastructure. The existing network of copper cables is being over hauled by using advanced fiber optic technology. All these factors are consequently providing a considerable thrust to the OFC market in India.
According to "India Optical Fiber Cables Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the optical fiber cables market in India is expected to surpass US$ 424 million by 2020. Nationwide connectivity projects launched by the government such as National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN) and National Fiber Spectrum (NFS), and the anticipated 4G Rollout in the country are bound to boost data transmission volumes, thereby making expansion of OFC installations critical for supporting the planned network expansions. In addition, next generation technologies such as LTE and FTTx, which require last mile connectivity, would also propel the demand for optical fiber cables in the coming years. "India Optical Fiber Cables Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of OFC market in India:
- India Optical Fiber Cables Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Application Industry, By Company, By Region
- Trade Dynamics - Import and Export Scenario
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of OFC market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with OFC manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02599456-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.