LONDON, Dec. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Phosphoric acid (H3PO4) is a phosphorus-containing inorganic acid that is colorless and odorless. Phosphoric acid is majorly categorized into fertilizer grade and technical grade. Fertilizer grade phosphoric acid is primarily used in manufacturing phosphate chemicals, which are used in the production of phosphatic fertilizers such as DAP (diammonium phosphate), MAP (monoammonium phosphate), TSP (triple superphosphate), SSP (single superphosphate), etc.; whereas technical grade phosphoric acid is used for various industrial application such as sugar and oil refining, manufacturing of detergents, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, water treatment, metal recovery, etc. Production of DAP and SSP fertilizers grew from 3.53 million tons and 3.14 million tons in 2010 to 3.61 million tons and 4.22 million tons, respectively in 2014. Anticipated growth in consumption and production of SSP and DAP fertilizers in the coming years is expected to propel growth in India phosphoric acid market through 2021.
According to TechSci Research Report "India Phosphoric Acid Market By Type, By Application, Competition Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021", the country's phosphoric acid market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 7% during 2016 - 2021. Fertilizers grade dominates India phosphoric acid market, with the segment accounting for a share of more than 90% in 2015. Fertilizer grade phosphoric acid is expected to continue its dominance in the coming years on account of growing demand for phosphatic fertilizers such as DAP, MAP, SSP, etc. Indo Maroc Phosphore was the leading company in the country's phosphoric acid market in 2015. The company is anticipated to further increase its market penetration during the forecast period by setting up joint ventures with domestic players. "India Phosphoric Acid Market By Type, By Application, Competition Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report elaborates following aspects related to phosphoric acid market in India:
• India Phosphoric Acid Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Type (Fertilizer Grade & Technical Grade), By Application (Fertilizer, Sugar Refining, Oil Refining, & Others)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of India phosphoric acid market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, phosphoric acid manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with phosphoric acid manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4139954/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-phosphoric-acid-market-by-grade-by-application-by-region-competition-market-forecast--opportunities-2011-2021-300381422.html