NEW YORK, Nov. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Implementation of Sagaramala initiative by Government of India presents investment opportunities for ports and related infrastructural development in order to boost maritime trade in India. Moreover, modernization and expansion of ports by private international companies is anticipated to fuel growth in marine transport sector in India, during the forecast period. Additionally, several Coastal Economic Zones (CEZs) projects are underway to concentrate manufacturing clusters near major ports and this is expected to surge demand for maritime trade in the country during 2016-2025. Port led industrialization is anticipated to provide immense scope for reduction in logistics costs. Rising number of Public Private Partnerships and 100% FDI under automatic route for development of ports is anticipated to encourage international companies to start operations in India in the ensuing years.
According to "India Port Infrastructure Market By Type, By Cargo, Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2025", ports infrastructure market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% during 2016-2025, on account of heavy infrastructure funding at ports and related infrastructures such as connecting roads, railways and Coastal Economic Zones. Additionally, National Perspective Plan of Government of India envisaged an investment of over USD10 billion for the next five years, aimed at development of ports. This investment inflow is anticipated to minimize demand and supply gap at ports in India in the coming years. "India Port Infrastructure Market By Type, By Cargo, Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2025" discusses the following aspects of India port infrastructure market:
- Indian Port Infrastructure Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Major Ports & Minor Ports), By Cargo (Export & Import)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India port infrastructure market.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next ten years.
- To help industry consultants and port terminal operators align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with port operators. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04368343-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-port-infrastructure-market-by-type-by-end-user-by-region-forecast--opportunities-2025-300368304.html