LONDON, Feb. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Demand for poultry feed in India has been increasing consistently over the last five years on account of rising population, growing demand for healthy poultry products such as broiler meat and surging demand for compound poultry feed. According to the 19th Livestock Census by Department of Animal Husbandry, growing demand for poultry products in India is being witnessed on account of increasing poultry population, and this is further anticipated to drive growth in India poultry feed market in the coming years. Increasing per capita income, expansion of domestic and international quick service restaurants in India, along with growing demand for quality poultry products have significantly contributed to the rising demand for poultry feed in India.
Broiler poultry feed segment dominates the overall poultry feed market in India, due to increasing consumption of poultry meat products in the country. Over the last few years, an increasing number of poultry feed manufacturers in India have been focusing on enriching feeds with prebiotic and probiotic supplements to enhance productivity and quality of poultry products. Furthermore, growing trend of contract farming has been boosting demand for compound feed in India, thereby driving growth in the country's poultry feed market. In 2014, southern region garnered the highest share in the country's poultry feed market, followed by eastern, northern and western regions. "India Poultry Feed Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report explains following aspects related to poultry feed market in India:
- India Poultry Feed Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Broiler & Layer Poultry Feed
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of poultry feed market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with poultry feed manufacturers, organizations, exporters and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3350789/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48