LONDON, Nov. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Polyvinyl Chloride commonly abbreviated as PVC, is one of the most widely produced synthetic resin. PVC is manufactured by polymerization of vinyl chloride, which consists of 57% of chlorine and 43% of carbon. PVC is amorphous in nature with partially crystalline structure and majorly present in two basic forms, rigid and flexible. India PVC market witnessed significant growth over the past few years, owing to increasing investments in the agriculture sector coupled with growing infrastructure activities and rising urbanization in the country. PVC is extensively employed across in number of industrial sectors for various applications such as, irrigation, water transmission, sewerage, plumbing, chemical, oil & gas supply, flooring, etc. Moreover, increasing government policies to boost agricultural output, coupled with development of proper infrastructure in the country are the major factors that are expected to drive India PVC market through 2025.
According to "India PVC Market Study, 2011 - 2025", report studies the market size and share of various applications of the PVC market in India during the period 2011 - 2025. In the study, the market has been categorized into five broader applications that include Pipes & Fittings, Flooring, Films & Sheets, Wires & Cables and Profiles, wherein Pipes & Fittings dominated the PVC market in India in 2015, and is expected to continue dominate the market during the forecast period.
The market dynamics section of the report elaborates the factors that are driving the market as well as the challenges inhibiting growth. The research study also includes insights of the key market trends, a detailed analysis of the changing competitive landscape, and revenue forecasts for each segment and sub-segment.
All this information is provided to assist the established market players and new entrants in taking their strategic decisions, thereby aiding them in strengthening their market position in a highly competitive PVC market in India.
"India PVC Market Study, 2011 - 2025" report elaborates the following aspects of PVC market in India:
- India PVC Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Pipes & Fittings, Flooring, Films & Sheets, Wires & Cables and Profiles), By Region
- Market Attractiveness Index Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Leading Customers Analysis
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next ten years
- To access industry data/statistics to make informed strategy decisions
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What would be the segmental and regional growth trends in the India PVC market in the coming years?
- What strategies should market competitors employ to gain share in mature segments of the India PVC market?
- What are the competitor profiles in this market and how do they compete for market share?
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with PVC manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4344816/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48