LONDON, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Radio taxi services market in India has been exhibiting strong growth over the last few years with tier-I and tier-II cities witnessing vast improvements in their transportation systems. With changing travellers lifestyle and preferences, an increasing number of people in the country, especially corporates, prefer well-maintained, on-time taxi services, which is majorly addressed by organized radio taxi service providers in the country. Organized radio taxis provide safe, reliable and comfortable travel experience to commuters, along with various other facilities like online booking/payment option, booking through applications, 24x7 availability, discounts, etc. On account of these benefits offered by radio taxi operators, customers are increasingly shifting from traditional unorganized taxis to organized radio taxis.
According to TechSci Research report, "India Radio Taxi Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", radio taxi services market in India is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 17% during 2015-2020. The radio taxi services market in India is dominated by OLA, Meru Cabs, Carz On Rent and Uber Cabs which collectively captured more than three-fourth of the market share in 2014. The southern region of India comprising Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai dominated India radio taxi services market in 2014, followed by the country's western region. With growing penetration of aggregator business model and increasing investment in the organized market, India radio taxi services market is expected to witness significant growth through 2020. "India Radio Taxi Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of radio taxi services market in India:
- India Radio Taxi Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Radio Taxi Investor Analysis
- Regional & Company Analysis
- Tariff / Fare Analysis
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of radio taxi services market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, radio taxi service providers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with radio taxi service companies, radio taxi drivers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/931965/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48