NEW YORK, April 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- With increasing focus of the government on development of renewable energy sector, solar power products market in India is on the verge of expansion. Target for solar power generation capacity in the country has been set at 100 GW by 2022 and this is anticipated to increase development of solar power products in India. Government provides incentives and subsidies for solar power products such as solar pumps and solar lanterns, thereby boosting their adoption across the country. Moreover, development of solar rooftop PV plants is being supported by various mechanisms such as Feed-In Tariff, Accelerated Depreciation Mechanism, Generation Based Incentives, etc., and this is anticipated to boost India solar rooftop PV market in the coming years. Rising development of solar power generation projects is expected to aid in addressing the growing demand for electricity and in turn boost growth in the solar power products market through 2022.
According to "India Solar Power Products Market By Product Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022", the market for solar power products in India is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 10% through 2022, on account of growing demand for power and increasing focus on reduction of greenhouse gases emissions from the power sector. Development of power transmission and distribution network is projected to increase adoption of grid connected rooftop solar plants in the country through 2022. In addition, implementation of Net Metering Policy across various states in the country is anticipated to boost grid connected solar rooftop plant developments, as it aids in exporting additional energy back to the grid. The government has also formulated policies specific to end users of rooftop solar plants i.e. residential, commercial and industrial segments to promote installation of rooftop solar plants across the country. Government of India is also promoting use of other solar power products such as solar water pumps to address the growing drinking water and irrigation requirements in agriculture sector. "India Solar Power Products Market By Product Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022", discusses the following aspects of solar power products market in India:
- India Solar Power Products Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Solar Rooftop PV, Solar Pumps, Solar PV Tracking System & Solar Lantern)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of solar power products market in India.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
- To help industry consultants and solar power product manufacturers align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with solar power products manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-solar-power-products-market-by-product-type-competition-forecast--opportunities-2012---2022-300436212.html