DUBLIN, April 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Teleshopping Market By Operation Type (Dedicated Channels & Infomercials), By Product Type, By Payment Method (COD, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Debit/Credit Card) Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
Teleshopping market in India is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 17.20% during 2016-2021.
Teleshopping market in India grew significantly over the past few years owing to, increasing disposable income, ease of shopping, rising television penetration in the country. Moreover, increasing offerings by private label brands at affordable prices, growing discounts and offers, coupled with rising working population are other factors driving teleshopping market in India. In addition, improving standard of living, coupled with changing consumers tastes and preference from traditional way of shopping to new and innovative forms.
In 2015, dedicated channels segments accounted for lions share in teleshopping market in the country, and is forecast to maintain its dominance through 2021, owing to 24 hours telecast, continuous announcement of various cashbacks/ discounts offers and branded products that are offered.
Cash on Delivery dominated India teleshopping market in 2015, and the same trend is expected to continue during the forecast period owing to rising customer preference towards cash on delivery as a payment method, as customers do not have to pay anything at the time of order, and instead pay at the time of delivery, which also boost confidence of new and existing customers on teleshopping companies.
India Teleshopping Market report discusses the following aspects of the Teleshopping in India:
- India Teleshopping Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Dedicated Channels & Infomercials), By Operation Type (Consumer Appliances, Apparel & Accessories, Home Furnishing, Hardware, Others), By Payment Method (Cash on Delivery, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Debit Card/Credit Card)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends and Developments
- Discounts and Cashbacks
- Availability of Alternate Payment Methods
- Increasing Number of Mobile Applications & Websites
- Emergence of Branded Products
- Rising Dedicated Channels
- Tv18 Home Shopping Network Limited
- Naaptol Online Shopping Pvt. Ltd.
- TVC Skyshop Ltd
- SHOP CJ Network Pvt. Ltd.
- DEN Snapdeal TV Shop
- HBN Network Private Limited
- Best Deal TV
- Ace Teleshop Pvt. Ltd.
- Telemart Shopping Network Pvt. Ltd.
- Teleone Consumers Product Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/br55rq/india
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-teleshopping-market-competition-forecast--opportunities-2021-increasing-number-of-mobile-applications--websites---research-and-markets-300447873.html
SOURCE Research and Markets