LONDON, Aug. 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPEs) are unique and eco-friendly thermoplastics that are not only recyclable but can also be re-molded and re-shaped. TPEs offer various other advantages such as resistance to chemicals, UV, oxidation and providing soft-touch to materials. These properties enable replacement of rubber and conventional plastic materials with TPEs in various applications. In order to ensure utmost consumer health and safety, Government of India supports use of TPEs for commercial applications by providing guidelines for prudent product usage. Moreover, growing preference for recyclable and environment friendly polymers that are capable of increasing durability of various products is boosting demand for thermoplastic elastomers across the country. Additionally, thermoplastic elastomers are eco-compatible substitutes for Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) polymers, which is expected to positively influence demand for thermoplastic elastomers in India during forecast period.
According to "India Thermoplastic Elastomers Market By Type, By End Use Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2025", the market of thermoplastic elastomers in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2016 – 2025. Styrenic Block Copolymers dominated India thermoplastic elastomers market in 2015, and the segment is expected to continue dominating the market through 2025owing to its wide range of applications in various industries, ranging from automotive to consumer durables. During the forecast period, automotive industry is expected to emerge as the largest end user of TPEs in India, on account of increasing consumer preference for high performance and lightweight automobiles in the country. A major share in the demand for thermoplastic elastomers emanates from Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, National Capital Region (NCR), Gujarat, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh, among others. "India Thermoplastic Elastomers Market By Type, By End Use Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2025" discusses the following aspects of India thermoplastic elastomers market:
- India Thermoplastic Elastomers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Styrenic Block Copolymers (SBC), Thermoplastic Olefins (TPO), Thermoplastic Polyurethanes (TPU), Thermoplastic Vulcanizate (TPV), Copolyester Ether Elastomers (COPE)), By End Use Application (Automotive, Consumer Durables, Industrial, Medical & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding India thermoplastic elastomers market
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, thermoplastic elastomers manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews thermoplastic elastomer manufacturers, providers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4097158/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48