DUBLIN, May 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "India Tyre Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India tyre market reached a consumption volume of 184 Million units in 2018.
India represents the fourth largest market for tyres in the world after China, Europe and the United States. In India, the market is currently being driven by increasing radialization of tyres especially in buses and trucks. Moreover, the tyre industry consists of a vast consumer base, they are used in all type of vehicles which include passenger cars, buses, military vehicles, motorcycles, trucks, etc.
The demand of tyres is primarily catalyzed from two end-user segments - OEMs and the replacement segment. The Replacement market currently dominates the tire market accounting for most of the total sales. Demand by the OEM segment is driven by new automobile sales trend, whereas, the replacement market is linked to the usage patterns and replacement cycles. The market for tyres is quite concentrated in India with the top 10 manufacturers accounting for around 80 per cent of the total market.
MRF, Apollo Tyres and JK Tyres currently represent the top players in this market.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the Indian tyre market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the Indian tyre industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vehicle type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the OEM and replacement segment?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the domestic production and imports?
- What is the breakup of the market based on radial and bias tyres?
- What is the breakup of the market based on tube and tubeless tyres?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the tyre size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the price segment?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Indian tyre industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indian tyre industry?
- What is the structure of the Indian tyre industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Indian tyre industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Indian tyre industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 India Tyre Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Vehicle Type
5.4 Market Breakup by OEM and Replacement Segment
5.5 Market Breakup by Domestic Production and Imports
5.6 Market Breakup by Radial and Bias Tyre
5.7 Market Breakup by Tube and Tubeless Tyre
5.8 Market Breakup by Tire Size
5.9 Market Breakup by Price Segment
5.10 Market Breakup by Region
5.11 Market Forecast
5.12 SWOT Analysis
5.13 Value Chain Analysis
5.13.2 Research and Development
5.13.3 Raw Material Procurement
5.13.4 Tyre Manufacturing
5.14 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.15 PESTEL Analysis
5.16 Price Analysis
5.16.1 Price Indicators
5.16.2 Price Structure
5.16.3 Margin Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Vehicle Type
6.1 Two Wheelers
6.2 Three Wheelers
6.3 Passenger Cars
6.4 Light Commercial Vehicles
6.5 Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicles
6.6 Off the Road
7 Market Breakup by OEM and Replacement Segment
7.1 OEM Tyres
7.2 Replacement Tyres
8 Market Breakup by Domestic Production and Imports
8.1 Domestic Production
9 Market Breakup by Radial and Bias Tyres
9.1 Bias Tyres
9.2 Radial Tyres
10 Market Breakup by Tube and Tubeless Tyres
10.1 Tube Tyres
10.2 Tubeless Tyres
11 Market Breakup by Tire Size
12 Market Breakup by Price Segment
13 Market Breakup by Region
13.1 North India
13.2 West and Central India
13.3 South India
13.4 East India
14 Government Regulations
15 Strategic Recommendations
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
16.3.1 MRF Limited
16.3.2 CEAT Limited
16.3.3 JK Tyre & Industries Ltd
16.3.4 Apollo Tyres Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fpi1kj
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets