NEW YORK, May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Expanding urban population and growing demand for sophisticated municipal water and sewage treatment plants in the residential sector along with implementation of strict government regulations for industrial effluent discharge into rivers and other water bodies is driving India wastewater treatment plants market. A major portion of the demand for wastewater treatment plants market emanates from the municipal segment on account of increasing construction activities in the residential as well as commercial sectors. On the other hand, refineries garner a major share in the demand for industrial wastewater treatment plants market in India on the back of large quantities of wastewater generated during various refining processes.
According to "India Wastewater Treatment Plants Market By Type, By Plant Category, By Operating Mode, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021", India wastewater treatment plants market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 12% during 2016-2021, on account of surging demand for wastewater treatment plants from municipal and industrial sectors. Stringent government norms issued by Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) to ensure proper management and disposal of sewage is augmenting demand for construction of new sewage treatment plants in the country. In 2015, wastewater treatment plants with capacities between 50 MLD and 200 MLD dominated India wastewater treatment plants market. In the coming years, strong demand for municipal as well as industrial wastewater treatment plants is expected to emanate from Maharashtra due to presence of a large number of wastewater generating industries such as sugar, textiles, chemicals and petrochemicals industries in the state. "India Wastewater Treatment Plants Market By Type, By Plant Category, By Operating Mode, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report elaborates following aspects related to wastewater treatment plants market across India:
- India Wastewater Treatment Plants Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Municipal & Industrial), By Capacity (Less Than 50 MLD, 50-200 MLD & More Than 200MLD), & By Operating Mode (EPC & BOOT)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of wastewater treatment plants in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, wastewater treatment plant suppliers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with wastewater treatment plant suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03814564-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-wastewater-treatment-plants-market-by-type-municipal-and-industrial-by-plant-category-less-than-50-mld-50-to-200-mld-and-over-200mld-by-operating-mode-epc-and-boot-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011-2021-300263286.html