NEW YORK, Dec. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --Indie Beauty Media Group (IBMG) – producer of Indie Beauty Expo (IBE), the world's largest professionally-curated exposition of independent beauty, lifestyle and wellness brands, and publisher of Beauty Independent, the definitive content destination for beauty entrepreneurs – announces the launch of its latest endeavor, BeautyX.
BeautyX is a series of knowledge sharing summits that will take place in three cities, each focusing on a key topic essential to entrepreneurial success. The inaugural BeautyX will take place in Los Angeles on January 22nd – 23rd, 2018, immediately prior to the third annual Indie Beauty Expo LA. Areas of topic for each summit will include:
- BeautyX Media & Influencers | Los Angeles (January 22nd – 23rd): covers the evolving media landscape. Leading media experts, beauty editors and digital influencers will help brands navigate media and social channels to build value.
- BeautyX Retail | Dallas (May 7th – 8th): focuses on retail channels and trends. Top buyers, retail executives and professional curators will help young brands understand what is needed to build a successful wholesale business.
- BeautyX Capital | New York City (August 20th – 21st): centers on the capital and financing landscape. Leading investors and dealmakers in beauty will help entrepreneurs understand funding strategies and options available to young brands.
All three BeautyX summits will provide:
- Structured Learning Courses: original content developed by IBMG's expert faculty that is part of a comprehensive curriculum of entrepreneurial education.
- Expert Panels: top thought leaders and specialists in specific functional disciplines and market segments.
- Networking: a setting to meet and interact with experts as well as other brand founders and entrepreneurs.
For the debut of BeautyX Media & Influencers summit in LA, IBMG is thrilled to have industry leading editors from Condé Nast to the summit. Joining them will be a host of other experts and thought leaders in media.
Nader Naeymi-Rad, co-founder of IBMG, added, "We are excited to add BeautyX as the next component of our platform for beauty entrepreneurs. BeautyX fully capitalizes on our core capabilities within Indie Beauty Expo and Beauty Independent, namely the curation and execution of the highest quality live events, and the conceptualization and production of the best entrepreneurial content on the market today. And we are especially proud to have Condé Nast as our partner, so that together we can bring the absolute best resources to beauty entrepreneurs."
Jillian Wright, co-founder of IBMG, concluded, "Entrepreneurship can be a lonely journey and we want to change that. Together, Indie Beauty Expo, Beauty Independent and BeautyX now offer beauty entrepreneurs a cutting edge, knowledge-rich, vibrant and supportive community that addresses their market access, news, business learning and networking needs, all year, in-person or remotely, from coast-to-coast."
For ticketing information for BeautyX, please visit beautyxsummit.com
For additional information on Indie Beauty Expo, please visit indiebeautyexpo.com
For additional information on Beauty Independent, please visit beautyindependent.com
For additional information on Condé Nast, please visit condenast.com
PR Contact: Erin Kelly | firstname.lastname@example.org | 323.366.2376
SOURCE Indie Beauty Media Group