DUBLIN, Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7rk2gd/indonesia ) has announced the addition of the "Indonesia Construction Chemicals Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
Indonesia construction chemicals market has been witnessing significant growth over the last few years. Rising investments in the construction industry and infrastructure expansion are the two major factors propelling demand for construction chemicals in the country. Increasing consumer preference towards technically advanced materials with high performance and better efficiency is also driving the market.
The Government of Indonesia, along with some private players, is also encouraging investments in the country's construction industry, which is expected to propel the demand for construction chemicals such as specialty admixtures, waterproofing compounds, flooring compounds, etc. over the next five years. The construction chemicals market is treading towards consolidation with PT Sika Indonesia, PT BASF, PT FOSROC, W. R. Grace, Aquaproof and PT Pidilite Indonesia being the leading market players.
According to the report titled 'Indonesia Construction Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019', the construction chemicals market in Indonesia is forecast to register a CAGR of 13.6% till 2019. Majority of construction chemicals demand in Indonesia is emanating from Java and Sumatra as most of the infrastructure development and construction projects are concentrated in these regions. Segment-wise, admixtures and waterproofing chemicals are likely to exhibit higher market growth as compared to other segments.
Due to the country's tropical climatic and high rainfall conditions, demand for waterproofing compounds is expected to remain high in Indonesia over the next five years. Upcoming construction projects in Jakarta, such as extension of the Plaza Indonesia Mall are likely to boost growth in the flooring compounds segment. In addition, the need for repair and restoration of extremely old buildings is also picking pace rapidly, which is expected to drive demand for repair and rehabilitation chemicals in the future.
Key Topics Covered
- Indonesia Construction Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Admixtures, Flooring Compounds, Adhesives & Sealants, Waterproofing Compounds and Repair & Rehabilitation Chemicals
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the market for construction chemicals in Indonesia
- Identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- Help industry consultants, construction chemicals manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- Obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- Avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with construction chemical manufacturers and distributors in Indonesia. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Scope of the Report
3. Analyst View
4. Indonesia Construction Chemicals Market Outlook
5. Indonesia Construction Chemicals Market Segmental Analysis
6. Indonesia Construction Chemicals Market Dynamics
7. Indonesia Construction Chemicals Market Trends & Developments
8. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
9. Indonesia Economic Profile
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Strategic Recommendations
- BASF Indonesia
- Bostik S.A.
- Dow Chemical Indonesia
- Evonik Industries
- FOSROC Indonesia
- Henkel Indonesia
- Pidilite Industries Limited
- Sika Indonesia
- W.R. Grace & Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7rk2gd/indonesia
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets