DUBLIN, Feb .09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lzl2z6/indonesia_digital) has announced the addition of the "Indonesia Digital Education and E-Learning Market Outlook to 2018 - Rising Trend of Blended Learning to Drive the Future Growth" report to their offering.
The report titled Indonesia Digital Education and E-Learning Market Outlook to 2018 - Rising Trend of Blended Learning to Drive the Future Growth provides a comprehensive analysis of the market size of the Indonesia Digital Education, technology and content market along with several product categories such as K-12, post K-12, corporate training, Pre K-12, vocational training, open courseware (massive open online courses), multimedia content, online test, video books, online text and audios, LMS, content authoring tools, smart classes and others. The report also covers the market shares and competitive positioning of major players in Indonesia digital education market along with the latest trends and developments and future potential in the industry.
Indonesia has witnessed a significant growth in the education sector in the last few years. Leading renowned educational institutions in the country have become more receptive towards the implementation of hi-tech learning components. The advent of technological advancements in the education landscape in Indonesia has provided a number of benefits to the educational institutions as well as corporate trainers such as multi-modal training, online tests and tutorials, live video streaming with the teaching faculties and few more other facilities.
Indonesia E-learning and digital education industry is very niche with around 20+ players existing largely in the K-12 online education, online content platform, virtual classroom tutoring and online English learning and vocational training space. The larger revenue share in the market is concentrated among the few major early movers in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Indonesia Digital Education Market Introduction
3. Indonesia Digital Education Market Segmentation
4. Indonesia Digital Education Content Services Market Introduction and Size, 2008-2013
5. Indonesia Digital Education Technology Services Market Introduction and Size, 2008-2013
6. Indonesia Digital Education Market Trends And Developments
7. Expenditure Incurred on Digital Education System in Indonesia by Different Parties
8. Market Share of Major Players in Indonesia Corporate Digital Education Market, 2013
9. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in Indonesia Digital Education Market
10. Indonesia Digital Education Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2014-2018
11. Macroeconomic Factors Affecting Indonesia Digital Education Market
- Anagata Riswara
- Centrinova Solusi Edukasi
- Globalearning Center
- KT Gongsin
- Lutan Edukasi
- PT. Mitra Integrasi Komputindo (MIK)
- Wisma Bahasa
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lzl2z6/indonesia_digital
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets