DUBLIN, Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xzxtxr/indonesia_pulp) has announced the addition of the "Indonesia Pulp and Paper Chemicals Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Indonesia is one of the major global markets for pulp and paper chemicals. Rising demand for tissue and packaging paper coupled with new investments planned in the Indonesian pulp and paper industry are expected to drive the demand for chemicals over the next five years. Increasing use of pulp and paper chemicals across a wide range of end-use industries for various applications is expected to continue driving the sales of these specialty chemicals in the country. Industries in Indonesia are increasingly using these chemicals for pulping and bleaching fiber obtained from timber. However, increasing demand for pulp and paper has led to significant deforestation, which is posing a threat to the country's flora and fauna. In addition, rising raw material prices in Indonesia as well as across the globe is another major factor that is restricting the growth trajectory of the pulp and paper chemicals market in Indonesia.
According to 'Indonesia Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020', the pulp and paper chemicals market in Indonesia is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 12% till 2020. As Indonesia is one of the largest pulp and paper manufacturing countries in South East Asia, the country continues to be a major hotspot for chemical companies operating in pulp and paper chemicals market. Segment wise, functional and coating chemicals dominated the market in 2014 on account of their increasing use in tissue and packaging paper manufacturing. In addition, Indonesia largely exports pulp and paper to other major markets across Southeast Asia, which is further propelling the demand for pulp and paper chemicals in the country.
Key Topics Covered
- Indonesia Pulp and Paper Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis: Functional and Coating Chemicals, Pulp and Fiber Treatment Chemicals, Process Chemicals
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Gain in-depth understanding of pulp and paper chemicals market in Indonesia
- Identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- Help industry consultants, pulp and paper chemicals manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- Obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- Avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with pulp and paper chemical suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Pulp & Paper Chemicals: Product & Market Overview
4. Indonesia Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market Outlook
5. Indonesia Functional & Coating Chemicals Market Outlook
6. Indonesia Pulp & Fiber Treatment Chemicals Market Outlook
7. Indonesia Process Chemicals Market Outlook
8. Indonesia Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market Dynamics
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Market Trends& Developments
11. Indonesia Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- AkzoNobel Pulp and Performance Chemicals
- Amazon Papyrus Chemicals
- BASF Indonesia
- Buckman Laboratories (Asia) Pte Ltd.
- Kemira Indonesia
- Nalco (Indonesia) Co., Ltd.
- Solvay Chemicals Indonesia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xzxtxr/indonesia_pulp
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets