BANGALORE, India, March 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Industrial Cyber Security Market is Segmented by Type (Network Security, Application Security, Endpoint Security, Wireless Security, Cloud Security, Others), by Application (Power, Energy & Utilities, Transportation Systems, Chemical and Manufacturing, Others), Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Computer Security Category.
The global Industrial Cyber Security market size is projected to reach USD 19220 Million by 2026, from USD 12000 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 6.9% during 2021-2026.
Rising investment by key players to develop and launch advanced industrial cybersecurity solutions that help protect zero day malware attack etc & prevent huge losses.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE INDUSTRIAL CYBER SECURITY MARKET
The increasing risk of cyberthreats for industries is expected to fuel the industrial cybersecurity market size. Cyberattacks have cost companies millions of dollars through the disruption of services and critical operations. It's essential to improve industrial cybersecurity to keep critical systems running and protect the financial data and reputation of any organization.
The growing investment by key players to develop and launch advanced industrial cybersecurity solutions that can protect against zero-day malware attacks is anticipated to drive the industrial cybersecurity market size. A zero-day attack exploits an unpatched vulnerability and could adversely affect organizations and bring forth huge losses. Until a patch becomes available, it is often a race between threat actors trying to exploit the flaw and vendors or developers rolling out a patch to fix it.
Furthermore, the increasing adoption of the internet of things (IoT) solutions in industrial control systems and cloud security applications is expected to fuel the growth of the industrial cybersecurity market size.
INDUSTRIAL CYBER SECURITY MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
On the basis of type, network security held the largest market share in 2017. The increasing number of web-based applications and the growing number of security breaches targeting industrial infrastructure and plant operations are driving the network security market share.
Based on application, the market for transportation Systems is one of the fastest-growing segments in the industrial cybersecurity market. Road, rail, and metro networks are physically integrated with each other. Industrial control systems are used in the surface of all these modes of transportation, including roads, aviation, marine, and surface transportation pipelines.
Based on region, the APAC is expected to hold one of the major industrial cybersecurity market shares. China and India are major countries in the APAC region. These countries have a large number of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which collectively employ more than 70% of the country's total population. Vendors in the industrial cybersecurity sector who offer solutions and services to customers in the manufacturing, transportation, and energy industries may benefit from these SMEs.
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa.
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-14N2387/Global_Industrial_Cyber_Security
INDUSTRIAL CYBER SECURITY MARKET SEGMENTS
Industrial Cyber Security Breakdown Data by Type
Industrial Cyber Security Breakdown Data by Application
- Energy & Utilities
- Transportation Systems
- Chemical and Manufacturing
The following key players are covered in this report:
- IBM (US)
- Honeywell (US)
- ABB (Switzerland)
- Cisco (US)
- Schneider (France)
- Rockwell (US)
- Dell (US)
- McAfee (US)
- Symantec (US)
- Kaspersky Lab (Russia).
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-14N2387&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-14N2387&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Cyber Situational Awareness Market size was valued at USD 31,431 Million in 2019, is projected to reach USD 152,656 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 22.6% from 2020 to 2027. The leading companies covered in this report are IBM Corporation, Palantir Technologies, Verint, SAS Institute Inc, Cyware, Honeywell, Firemon LLC, MarkLogic Corporation, Darktrace, Paolo Alto Network.
- Cyber Security Market size is projected to reach USD 215950 Million by 2026, from USD 115690 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 9.3% during 2021-2026. The main companies in the market include Cisco, Palo Alto networks, Fortinet, check point, Broadcom (Symantec), Deloitte, ey, PwC, KPMG and IBM.
- The Internet Security Market is Segmented by Type Network Layer Security, Internet Protocol Security, Multi-Factor Authentication, Security Token, Electronic Mail Security, Firewalls, by Application Government, BFSI, ICT, Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare and by various regions .
- Automotive Cybersecurity Market size is projected to reach USD 2705.5 Million by 2026, from USD 440.6 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 29.6% during 2021-2026. ESCRYPT Embedded Systems was the largest company in 2018, which had a market share of 10%. The top 10 key players occupied 59% market.
- Information Security Market is Segmented by Type PSIM+, PSIM, PSIM lite, by Application Critical Infrastructure, First Responders, Commercial, Others and by various regions.
- Network Security Market is Segmented by Type Software Product, Hardware Product, by Application Bank, Government, Enterprise, Others and by various regions.
- Application Security Market is Segmented by Type Machine learning, Image processing, Speech recognition, Natural language processing, by Application BFSI, IT & Telecom, Aerospace and Defense, Healthcare and by various regions.
- Endpoint Security Market size is projected to reach USD 17870 Million by 2026, from USD 12860 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 4.8% during 2021-2026.
- Cloud Security Market size is projected to reach USD 16230 Million by 2026, from USD 4322.2 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 20.7% during 2021-2026.
- Railway Cyber Security Market size is expected to grow from USD 5,806.54 Million in 2019 to USD 9,941.99 Million by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 9.37%.
- Security Awareness Training Software Market is Segmented by Type Cloud Based, Web Based, by Application Large Enterprises, SMEs and by various regions.
Click Here to See Related Reports On Industrial Cyber Security Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Follow us Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Follow us Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Follow us Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports