NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the global industrial fillers market including market estimations and trends through 2019.
The global industrial fillers market is expected to increase from $29.3 billion in 2014 to $36.0 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% from 2014 to 2019.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for industrial fillers.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- A geographic breakdown of the market into the regions North America, Europe, APAC, and rest of the world (ROW).
- Discussion covering nanofillers as a smaller application area.
- Coverage of other sectors where fillers are used including elastomers, adhesives and sealants, rubber, tires, concrete, paints and others.
- A look at the regulatory and legal environment and its impact on the market.
- Profiles of major players in the industrial fillers industry.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
This research report incorporates an in–depth analysis of the global industrial fillers market including market estimations and trends through 2019. This report analyzes market dynamics of industrial fillers across geographies of North America, Europe, APAC and ROW. Major players, competitive intelligence, market dynamics and geographic opportunities are discussed in detail in the report. The report also discusses recent developments and product portfolios of the major players. Patent analysis provides trends over the past two to three years in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03322949-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001