LONDON, April 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The industrial gas regulators market size is estimated to grow from USD 13,307.7 million in 2015 to USD 16,862.6 million by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 4.8% from 2015 to 2020. The industrial gas regulators market is driven by factors such as rising demand in medical care, oil & gas, beverage, and other sectors. These drivers are supported by the high rise in demand from the Asian medical care industry. Other driving factors include improving economic condition of countries, technology advancements, and increasing end-use applications.
"Oil & gas segment to be the largest market during the forecast period"
Oil & gas is estimated to contribute the largest market share during the forecast period. Gases such as carbon dioxide, oxygen, and argon have wide applications in the oil & gas industry. The chemicals segment is projected to be the fastest-growing market, and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the next five years. The chemical industry is one of the world's largest industries and has a significant influence on many other industries. Chemicals are used in a wide variety of products and play an important role in the world economy.
"Asia-Pacific to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period"
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing industrial gas regulators market during the forecast period, followed by RoW from 2015 to 2020. Brazil accounts for the highest consumption of industrial gas regulator products, followed by Saudi Arabia. Europe is the second-largest consumer of industrial gas regulators after Asia-Pacific. In North America, the U.S. is the largest consumer of industrial gas regulators and accounted for the largest market share in terms of value and volume among all countries across the world.
Breakdown of Primaries:
In-depth interviews have been conducted with various key industry participants, subject matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants among other experts to obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information as well as assess future market prospects. Distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
By Company Type: Tier 1- 61%, Tier2-28%, and Tier3-11%
By Designation: C-Level-25%, Manager Level-75%
By Region: North America-50%, Europe-12%, Asia-Pacific-25%, and RoW-13%
The tier of the companies is defined on the basis of their total revenue, as of 2013: Tier 1 = >USD 10 billion, Tier 2 = USD 1 billion to USD 10 billion and Tier 3 =
The various key security analytics vendors and service providers profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.)
2. The Linde Group (Germany)
3. Air Liquide S.A. (France)
4. Praxair Inc. (U.S.)
5. Air Products and Chemicals Inc. (U.S.)
6. Colfax (U.S.)
7. Airgas Inc. (U.S.)
8. GCE Group (Sweden)
9. Cavagna Group Spa (Italy)
10. Itron (U.S.).
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the industrial gas regulators market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3458902/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48