LONDON, Feb. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The industrial gases for the plastic & rubber industry size is projected to grow from USD 4.89 billion in 2015 to USD 6.31 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.24% from 2015 to 2020. The industrial gases for the plastic & rubber industry is driven by factors such as rising demand in the beverage, chemicals, automobile, packaging, healthcare, and construction sectors among others. Other factors include improving economic condition of countries, technology advancements, and increasing applications.
"Nitrogen segment to be the largest market during the forecast period"
Nitrogen is projected to contribute the largest market share during the forecast period. Gases such as carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide have wide applications in the beverage, automobile, packaging, healthcare, and construction sectors. The nitrogen segment is projected to be the fastest-growing market, and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the next five years. Nitrogen is widely used in industrial and manufacturing applications for the purposes of purging, inerting, sterilizing, tank blanketing, and flushing.
"Asia-Pacific to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period"
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period, followed by North America, from 2015 to 2020. Brazil accounted for the highest consumption of industrial gases for plastic and rubber industry, followed by Argentina in 2014. In North America, the U.S. is the largest consumer of industrial gases for the plastic & rubber industry and accounted for the largest market share in terms of value and volume among all the countries in the world.
Breakdown of Primaries:
In-depth interviews have been conducted with various key industry participants, subject matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants among other experts to obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information as well as assess future market prospects. Distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
By Company Type: Tier 1- 61%, Tier2-28%, and Tier3-11%
By Designation: C-Level-25%, Manager Level-75%
By Region: North America-50%, Europe-12%, Asia-Pacific-25%, and RoW-13%
The tier of the companies is defined on the basis of their total revenue, as of 2013: Tier 1 = >USD 10 billion, Tier 2 = USD 1 billion - USD 10 billion, and Tier 3 =
The various key security analytics vendors and service providers profiled in the report are as follows:
1. The Linde Group (Germany)
2. Air Liquide S.A. (France)
3. Praxair Inc. (U.S.)
4. Air Products and Chemicals Inc. (U.S.)
5. Airgas Inc. (U.S.)
6. Messer (Germany)
7. Universal Industrial Gases (U.S.)
8. Novomer Inc. (U.S.)
9. Yingde Gases Group Company (Hong Kong)
10. Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Japan)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the industrial gases for the plastic & rubber industry comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3599072/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers