NEW YORK, July 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The Industrial Internet market is set for accelerated growth in 2015 as more businesses realize its potential uses and the positive impact it can have upon various industry verticals. The Industrial Internet market has already gained momentum with increasing adoption, offering a wide variety of uses and portfolio of applications, which is expanding sizeably. The main attraction offered by the Industrial Internet is its potential to change strategy and a plethora of a new products and service possibilities benefitting the whole industrial ecosystem.
The ever increasing number of connected devices and the potential of smart objects will transform and revolutionize multiple vertical sectors and how they operate in a connected things ecosystem. Converging technological innovation in the fields of Wireless Infrastructure, M2M, Internet of Things, Big Data, and Business Analytics, coupled with human expertise will provide the industrial ecosystem with abundant benefits, translating into trillions of dollars on a global scale in the long run. Therefore transforming the current practices via incorporation of the above mentioned technologies, the stage is set for Industrial Internet to become ubiquitous.
The industrial internet has the potential to have a transformative impact on everything from inventory items, machinery maintenance, to aerospace/defence, healthcare and the energy industry. Between eco-friendly applications, money saving services and enterprise transformation, we believe the demand for the industrial internet is set to soar over the forecast period. Visiongain believes that 2015 will be a pivotal year and one of significant growth for the industrial internet as companies address enterprise demands for full-time connectivity and the government initiatives that support greater mobile connectivity. Not only will the industrial internet and M2M market flourish many IT and Telecom based industries will see huge growth with the widespread application of the industrial internet, especially wireless infrastructure, big data and cloud computing, consequently enabling the industrial sector to generate great value in a number of industries in the form of increases in production, efficiency and substantial OpEx and CapEx savings.
The report contains 99 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the industrial internet market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2015-2025 in terms of value (US$) for the global industrial internet market, as well as for vertical submarket forecasts from Aerospace/Defence, Healthcare, Automotive/Transportation, Energy/Utilities, Agriculture, Retail, Manufacturing, and Others. In addition, five regional markets and 10 leading national markets are forecast and analysed by visiongain over the period 2015-2025. The report also provides profiles of 24 leading vendors operating within the industrial internet ecosystem and analyses key developments in the vendor landscape.
Visiongain believes that 2015 will be a pivotal year and one of significant growth for the industrial internet as companies address increasing demands from a number of industries and public sector for full-time connectivity and the government initiatives that support greater mobile connectivity. As a consequence, visiongain expects global industrial internet revenue to reach $244.3billion in 2015.
This new report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the industrial internet market sector based upon the latest information. The report contains completely new forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy the Industrial Internet Market Report 2015-2025
What is the future of the Industrial Internet market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2025 at the global, submarket, regional and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the industrial internet sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
How this 179 page report informs:
-- View global Industrial Internet market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025
- The report provides detailed revenue projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
-- Our report provides 99 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Industrial Internet market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Industrial Internet sector
-- Discover market forecasts for the key vertical IoT submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the growing segments within the industrial internet landscape? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these industrial internet submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025.
- Aerospace / Defence Submarket Forecasts 2015-2025
- Healthcare Submarket Forecasts 2015-2025
- Automotive/Transportation Submarket Forecasts 2015-2025
- Energy/Utilities Submarket Forecasts 2015-2025
- Agriculture Submarket Forecasts 2015-2025
- Retail Submarket Forecasts 2015-2025
- Manufacturing Submarket Forecasts 2015-2025
- Others Submarket Forecasts 2015-2025
-- Understand the prospects for the regional Industrial Internet markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for Industrial Internet companies broken down into 5 regional markets, from 2015.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing regional market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025.
- North America forecast 2015-2025
- Asia Pacific forecast 2015-2025
- Europe forecast 2015-2025
- Middle East & Africa 2015-2025
- Latin America forecast 2015-2025
-- View forecasts for the leading 10 national Industrial Internet markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for Industrial Internet companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 10 leading national markets.
- US forecast 2015-2025
- China forecast 2015-2025
- Germany forecast 2015-2025
- UK forecast 2015-2025
- Japan forecast 2015-2025
- Brazil forecast 2015-2025
- South Korea forecast 2015-2025
- Italy forecast 2015-2025
- Russia forecast 2015-2025
- India forecast 2015-2025
-- Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Market Drivers & Restraints
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
-- Identify who the leading companies are in the industrial internet industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the Industrial Internet industry are strong, and from 2015 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 24 leading Industrial Internet companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Emerson Electric
- General Electric (GE)
- Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- Rockwell Automation
- Texas Instruments
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Industrial Internet market
The Industrial Internet Market Report 2015-2025 report provides impartial industrial internet sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket, regional and national industrial internet markets forecasts from 2015-2025
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Industrial Internet Market Report 2015-2025 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the industrial internet market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, and expert predictions providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Industrial Internet Market Report 2015-2025: The Future for Machine to Machine (M2M), Smart Connected Devices, Big Data Analytics & Internet of Things (IoT).
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03076140-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001