Nov 24, 2020, 06:57 ET
NEW YORK, Nov. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The industrial microwave heating equipment market has witnessed a significant development in the last several years and is expected to grow tremendously to reach $1.57 Billion By 2027 with a healthy CAGR of 4.3% from 2020 to 2027 Rapid growth in industrialization across the globe coupled with rising demand from the chemical and food industry are the primary drivers for the global market. In addition to this, such equipment has wide applicability in the plastic industry for melting high polymers and other material is a key factor anticipated to foster the growth of the global market. Furthermore, microwave heating equipment comes with the characteristic of uniform heat distribution further drives the demand for the global market. In addition to this, continuous technological advancements and increasing R&D activities by equipment manufacturers to bring energy-efficient products is predicted to create lucrative opportunities for market players operating in the global industrial microwave heating equipment market.
Request A Sample Report at: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-microwave-heating-equipment-market/request-for-sample
Key Findings for Industrial Microwave Heating Equipment Market
- RF solid-state amplifiers is predicted to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period, owing to its low maintenance, increased operating life, fast frequency hopping, and high-precision output power control.
- Food segment is dominating the global market on account of the rise in the adoption of microwave heating equipment across different food processes such as puffing, cooking, sterilizing, drying, and vacuum drying.
- Europe has emerged as the major revenue contributor to the market and is expected to exhibit exponential growth during the forecast period with the support of rising industrialization and strict government policies.
- Plastic segment drives the major demand for industrial microwave heating equipment owing to its wide applicability in numerous procedures such as heating epoxide pipes, preheating plastic profiles, and drying casting core.
Leading market players primarily focus on devising innovative growth strategies in the form of acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, mergers, and product launches to sustain the competition. L3 Technologies, Inc., Muegge GmbH, Communications & Power Industries LLC Microwave Systems Ltd., Toshiba International Corporation, Hitachi Power Solutions Co., Ltd., STT International Limited, Teledyne e2v Limited, Industrial CoberMuegge LLC, Panasonic Corporation, and Richardson Electronics, Ltd., are some of the prominent players working in the global industrial microwave heating equipment market.
Get Full Research Summary on Industrial Microwave Heating Equipment Market At : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-microwave-heating-equipment-market
Regional Outlook and Trend Analysis
The European market is predicted to witness substantial growth during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to rising investments by market players and favorable government policies for the adoption of microwave equipment for industrial applications. Rise in the food and paper companies in the North America region has lead to a surge in demand for heating equipment. Asia Pacific's regional market is accounted for the largest revenue share and is anticipated to do so in the near future owing to the presence of prominent market players.
- Supply-side: Microwave Heating Equipment Manufacturers, Distributors, and Suppliers
- Demand Side: Food & Beverage Industry, Plastic Industry, Paper Industry, Chemical Industry
- Associations and Industry Bodies: Food and Drug Associate (FDA)
To get Incredible Discounts on this Premium Report, Click At : https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-microwave-heating-equipment-market/request-for-discount-pricing
Polaris Market research has segmented the Industrial Microwave Heating Equipment Market report on the basis of equipment type, application, and region
Industrial Microwave Heating Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2027)
- RF Solid State Amplifiers
Industrial Microwave Heating Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2027)
- Food and Beverages
- Other Application
Industrial Microwave Heating Equipment Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2027)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, Spain, UK, Italy, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE)
List of Key Players of Industrial Microwave Heating Equipment Market At:
- Hitachi Power Solutions Co., Ltd.
- Muegge GmbH
- Teledyne e2v Limited
- Industrial Microwave Systems Ltd.
- CoberMuegge LLC
- Communications & Power Industries LLC (CPI)
- L3 Technologies, Inc.
- Richardson Electronics, Ltd.
- MDP Components
- STT International Limited
- Panasonic Corporation
- Toshiba International Corporation
Have Questions? Or make an Inquiry before buying this report Speak to Our Industry Expert: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-microwave-heating-equipment-market/speak-to-analyst
Find more research reports on Electronics and Semiconductors Industry by PMR
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced and extremely qualified team of experts comprising SMEs, analysts and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-added business solutions to our customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us : LinkedIn | twitter
SOURCE Polaris Market Research
Share this article