LONDON, Nov. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The South African industrial water and wastewater treatment chemicals market is experiencing a shift as mechanical separation and biological treatment methods begin to take the place of conventional methods. This will be compounded by an increase in environmental awareness and more stringent enforcement of water regulations and treatment standards. Treatment chemicals are primarily used in the mining, power generation, petrochemical, pulp and paper, and food and beverage industries.
This analysis addresses opportunities, challenges, and key drivers and restraints in the market. The study focuses on the following market segments:
- Coagulants and flocculants
- Disinfectants and biocides
- Scaling and corrosion inhibitor chemicals
- Other chemicals, including ion-exchange resins, membrane (specifically reverse osmosis) chemicals, pH adjustment chemicals, and defoaming and anti-foaming chemicals.
The study period is from 2012 to 2020, with a base year of 2015 and a forecast period of 2016 to 2020.
Objectives of the study are to:
- Provide an overview of the total market size and expected growth between 2016 and 2020
- Offer insight into the key drivers and restraints and their degree of impact over the next 5 years
- Present market metrics and forecasts for the total market and each market segment from 2012 to 2020
- Provide an overview of market, technology, and product trends over the next 5 years
- Highlight the key growth opportunities
The primary target audience consists of:
- Current market participants - Potential new entrants - Specialty chemical suppliers - Potential investors - Research and development institutions
Key questions this study will answer:
- What is the size of the industrial water and wastewater treatment chemicals market in South Africa?
- Is the market growing, and if so, at what rate?
- What are the most significant Mega Trends, drivers and restraints, and industry challenges affecting the market over the next 5 years?
- What are the current and forecasted revenues of the key market segments? What impact will market trends have on these?
- What is the structure of the current competitive landscape?
- Who are the main competitors, and what are their market shares?
- What are the main end-user industries, and how does their usage of treatment chemicals differ?
- What trends and opportunities will affect industry activities?
- What technologies and technological trends will have the greatest impact on the market over the next 5 years?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4368413/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers