BANGALORE, India, April 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global Infectious Disease Diagnostic market size was USD 13,520 million in 2019 and is expected to hit USD 16,870 million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 3.2% in 2021-2026.
Diagnosis of infectious disease requires recognizing the presence of foreign antigen/organism using diagnostic devices, including kits. Many commercially available regular medical test kits are for bacterial infections and sexually transmitted diseases. Such diagnostic tests are, however, predicted to be replaced by molecular techniques in the future.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE INFECTION DISEASE DIAGNOSTIC MARKET SIZE
- The global infectious disease diagnostic market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases like COVID-19, increased funding from various government and private organizations, and increased demand for new diagnostic tests to control infectious diseases. However, factors such as strict regulatory approval for infectious diagnostic instruments, the advent of molecular techniques, and unfavorable reimbursement scenarios hamper the growth of the market.
- In spite of significant improvements in sanitation practices and medicine, the global prevalence of infectious diseases such as influenza, HPV, COVID-19, hepatitis, HIV, and tuberculosis is considerably high. Many of the diagnostic techniques currently available are slow, require complicated procedures, and lack the precise identification of causative agents. This significant gap in the diagnostic field is expected to boost the Infection disease diagnostic market size.
- The high incidence of infectious diseases across growing economies has made manufacturers of the vitro diagnostic tool to invest in emerging economies. Such R&D investments from both private and government entities are projected to increase the infectious disease diagnostic market size.
REGION WISE INFECTION DIAGNOSTICS MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- North America held the largest share of the global infection diagnostic market. This is mainly due to the existence of a highly established healthcare system, growing infectious disease prevalence, the existence of a significant number of leading national clinical laboratories, and easy accessibility to the region's technologically advanced instruments.
- Owing to the high prevalence of infectious diseases, and patient awareness, the Asia Pacific market is expected to have the highest growth rate.
INFECTIOUS DISEASE DIAGNOSTIC MARKET SEGMENTATIONS
Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-2K269/Infectious_Disease_Diagnostic_Market
Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Software and Services.
Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market segment by Application, split into
- Hepatitis B virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C virus (HCV)
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chlamydia Trachomatis and Neisseria Gonorrhoeae (CT/NG)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) infection
The key players covered in this study
- BioMrieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Danaher Corporation
- Dickinson and Company
VIEW SIMILAR REPORTS:
- Point of Care (POC) Infectious Disease Diagnostics/Testing Market Report
The global Point-of-Care Infectious Disease Diagnostics / Testing market size in 2019 amounted to USD 997.7 million and is expected to reach USD 1452 million by the end of 2026, at a CAGR of 5.4 percent in 2021–2026.
This study focuses on the future outlook, growth potential, key industry, and key players. The purpose of this study is to address the production of Point-of-Care Infectious Disease Diagnostics / Testing in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, and Central & South America.
- Molecular Diagnostics Market Report
The global molecular diagnostics market size was estimated at USD 5,962 million in 2016 and is projected to raise USD 10,557 million by 2023, showing a CAGR of 9.1 percent in the 2017-2023 forecast.
Molecular diagnostics is a set of techniques used to examine biological markers in the genome and proteome by applying molecular biology to medical testing. Factors such as the increased prevalence of infectious diseases and different forms of cancer, increased awareness and acceptance of personalized drugs, increased recognition of biomarkers and development of molecular diagnostics are expected to drive the molecular diagnostics market size.
- HIV Diagnostics Market Report
The HIV diagnostics comprises experimental screening and confirmatory tests for HIV-1, 2 and in incidence tests, for category O. These tests have key screening purposes and are distinguished between the various classes and subtypes of the human immunodeficiency virus.
Due to the technological advancement of disease diagnostic tests and the anticipated production and commercialization of novel POC and rapid CD4, p24 antigen, and EID tests, it is expected that all the major regional market segments will witness an increase in market demand during the forecast period.
- Tuberculosis Diagnostic Market Report
This report studies the Global Tuberculosis Diagnostic Market size by participants, countries, product types and end industries, historical data for 2014-2018, and forecast data for 2019-2025. Furthermore, this study analyses the global competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks, and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision. We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/6 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
For U.S. Toll Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/
SOURCE Valuates Reports