DUBLIN, Mar. 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Infectious Disease Drugs: The Chinese Market" report to their offering.
The scope of the report includes infectious disease drugs applications, industries, markets and companies in China. The markets for infectious disease drugs are given for the years 2015, 2016 and 2021.
The report covers the Chinese market for both communicable and noncommunicable infectious disease drugs. In this report, communicable infectious diseases only refer to the 39 statutory communicable diseases stated by the National Health and Family Planning Commission of the People's Republic of China (NHFPC). They include viral hepatitis, pulmonary tuberculosis, syphilis, bacillary/amebic dysentery, gonorrhea, scarlet fever, brucellosis, acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), hand-foot-and-mouth disease, infectious diarrhea, influenza, and epidemic parotitis.
- An overview of the Chinese market for infectious disease drugs.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Discussion of the increasing concern regarding antibiotic-resistant organisms and their sometimes-fatal effects on humans.
- Examination of technological developments, future trends, and emerging opportunities.
- Assessments of the current state of infectious diseases on a global basis, broken down by type of disease (i.e., bacterial, viral, parasitic, and fungal) and appropriate treatments, both current and anticipated, and by geographic region.
- Profiles of major players in the field of infectious disease treatments.
- Anhui Biochem United Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Bayer China Ltd.
- Beijing Tong Ren Tang
- Dawnrays Pharmaceutical (Holdings) Ltd.
- Ebang Pharmaceutical
- Fujian Cosunter Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Furen Huaiqingtang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Gsk China
- Luoxin Pharmaceutical
- Msd China
- North China Pharmaceutical Group
- Pfizer China
- Roche China
- Rundu Pharma
- (20+ Others)
Key Topics Covered:
3: The Chinese Drug Market
4: Chinese Infectious Disease Drug Market By Disease
5: Chinese Infectious Disease Drug Market By Products
6: Chinese Infectious Disease Drugs By Producers
7: The Chinese Infectious Disease Drug Market By Sales Channels
8: Chinese Infectious Disease Drug Market By Geography
9: Industry Structure And Market Strategies
10: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rrzr4k/infectious
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/infectious-disease-drugs-2016-2021---analysis-of-39-statutory-communicable-diseases---research-and-markets-300431045.html
SOURCE Research and Markets