NEW YORK, March 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Use this report to:
- Assess market dynamics of Chinese market for both communicable and
- non-communicable infectious disease drugs, their opportunities and restraints.
- Evaluate Chinese drug market for infectious disease drugs by various types, application areas, product segments and by regions/proveniences.
- Identify the patterns, technological developments, future trends, and emerging opportunities in infectious disease treatments in Mainland China.
- Gain insight into major market players of infectious disease treatments, their product portfolio and revenue details by individual product line, wherein available.
- The Chinese infectious disease drugs market reached $32.2 billion in 2016. The market should reach $61.7 billion by 2021, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.9% from 2016 to 2021.
- The "39 major communicable diseases" drug market reached $11.6 billion in 2016. The market should reach $23.4 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 15.1% from 2016 to 2021.
- The "other infectious diseases" drug market reached $20.6 billion in 2016. The market should reach $38.3 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 13.3% from 2016 to 2021.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The Chinese infectious disease drug market is big, fast-growing and dominated by brands from outside China. This market is very important for pharmaceutical companies in North America, Europe and other developed regions that look for strong growth and high profits in the following decade. The goal of this study is to help readers achieve a comprehensive understanding of the recent advances and trends in the infectious disease drug industry and market in China. Toward this end, this report will cover drugs for different types of infectious diseases through 2021.
The report provides a comprehensive discussion of infectious disease market applications, industry structure, marketing and distribution, partnership, and companies. The report is designed to aid companies in their strategic planning efforts for accessing infectious disease drug industry opportunities in the Chinese market.
REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY
Infectious diseases include communicable infectious diseases and noncommunicable infectious disease.
There were more than 6.4 million people who were newly reported as suffering from one of the 39 main communicable infectious diseases in China in 2015, and 16,700 people died of the diseases. The large number of patients has created greatopportunities for the producers and distributors of infectious disease drugs in both China and other countries. In addition to the 39 common communicable diseases, there are other more than 100 types of communicable and noncommunicable infectious diseases in China. These diseases consume a large volume of drugs too.
This study will help pharmaceutical companies, wholesalers and distributors gain in-depth understanding on the Chinese infectious disease drug market.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The scope of the report includes infectious disease drugs applications, industries, markets and companies in China. The markets for infectious disease drugs are given for the years 2015, 2016 and 2021.
The report covers the Chinese market for both communicable and noncommunicable infectious disease drugs. In this report, communicable infectious diseases only refer to the 39 statutory communicable diseases stated by the National Health and Family Planning Commission of the People's Republic of China (NHFPC). They include viral hepatitis, pulmonary tuberculosis, syphilis, bacillary/amebic dysentery, gonorrhea, scarlet fever, brucellosis, acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), hand-foot-and-mouth disease, infectious diarrhea, influenza, and epidemic parotitis.
In this report, China is referred to as Mainland China. It does not include Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. Mainland China has a total of 31 province-level regions, including22 provinces, four province-level municipalities (cities) and five province-level autonomous regions. Important geographic markets will be discussed, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangdong and others.
More than 100 Chinese companies in the infectious disease drug industry are profiled in this report.
The intended audience of this report includes pharmaceutical companies, wholesalers, distributors and investors who work in or will enter the Chinese market.
Both primary and secondary research methodologies were used in preparing this study. Estimates of current market demand are made for 2015 and are projected for the next five years from 2016 through 2021. Projections are made in terms of constant U.S. dollars (2015), unadjusted for inflation. Growth is presented in terms of a compound average annual growth rate (CAGR). Sales values are measured at end-consumer level; reasons are discussed in the report.
Information sources for this report include experts, executives, professors and officials in the Chinese infectious disease drug industry. They are from pharmaceutical companies, associations and governmental departments. Information sources for the study also include online research, patent literature, technical journals, trade magazines, governmental data, public speeches and conference papers.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04796521-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001