CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: INFI) announced today that members of the management team will be participating in the 2019 BIO International Convention at Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA.
- Adelene Perkins, Infinity Pharmaceutical's Chief Executive Officer, will provide a company overview on Tuesday, June 4, 2019, at 2:45 p.m. ET. A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investors/Media section of Infinity's website at www.infi.com, and will be available for 30 days following the event.
- Dr. Samuel Agresta, Infinity Pharmaceutical's Chief Medical Officer, will participate in a panel, "What Was Hot at ASCO 2019? Highlights from the World's Biggest Oncology Meeting," discussing key data from the 2019 ASCO Annual Meeting and providing insights on future trends in oncology treatments. Panelists include:
- Ted Tenthoff, Senior Research Analyst, Piper Jaffray, Moderator
- Roy Baynes, BCH, MB, M.D., Med, Ph.D., SVP, and Head Global Clinical Development, Chief Medical Officer, Merck Research Laboratories
- Howard "Skip" Burris III, M.D., FACP, FASCO, President, ASCO
- Patricia Keegan, M.D., Director, Division of Oncology Products 2, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER), FDA
The panel will take place on Wednesday, June 5, 2019, at 11:00 a.m. ET.
Infinity is an innovative biopharmaceutical company dedicated to advancing novel medicines for people with cancer. Infinity is advancing IPI-549, a first-in-class, oral immuno-oncology development candidate that selectively inhibits PI3K-gamma, in multiple clinical studies. MARIO-1 is an ongoing Phase 1/1b study evaluating IPI-549 as a monotherapy and in combination with Opdivo (nivolumab) in approximately 220 patients with advanced solid tumors including patients refractory to anti-PD-1 therapy. Infinity intends to initiate MARIO-275, a global, randomized, combination study of IPI-549 combined with Opdivo in I/O naïve urothelial cancer patients in 2Q19, as well as to initiate MARIO-3, the first IPI-549 combination study in front-line advanced cancer patients in 2H19. MARIO-3 will evaluate IPI-549 in combination with Tecentriq and Abraxane in front-line TNBC and in combination with Tecentriq and Avastin in front-line RCC. With the addition of MARIO-275 and MARIO-3 to the ongoing MARIO-1 study, Infinity will be evaluating IPI-549 in the anti-PD-1 refractory, I/O-naïve and front-line settings in a total of ~500 patients. For more information on Infinity, please refer to Infinity's website at www.infi.com.
Stephanie Ascher, Stern Investor Relations, Inc.
212-362-1200 or Stephanie@sternir.com
SOURCE Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.