NEW YORK, April 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Treating Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis – how to find R&D trends, opportunities and revenue prospects
What's the future of medicines for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)? Those intestinal treatments retain high potential. Now you can explore sales forecasts and that industry's research and development. See there how that large, profitable market expands.
Visiongain's new investigation predicts those revenues to 2025 at overall world market, submarket, product and national level. Its purpose is to give data and analysis on therapies, assessing medical, technological and commercial potentials and opportunities.
Find where the most money and best prospects for business growth exist. Please read on to examine those colonic treatments, seeing how high that industry's sales can go.
Forecasts and other analyses to help your gastrointestinal drug research, knowledge and influence
Avoid struggles to find that business information. Instead discover what's happening in treating those lower digestive tract disorders. Now you can make your research, appraisals and decisions for the IBD market quicker and easier, also seeing where the money lies.
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new report gives you commercial results, growth rates, market shares and discussions. There you get two interviews, 42 charts and 92 tables.
Discover how competition and technological advances shape that industry. Also benefit your reputation for knowledge. See what's possible from now and how you can gain.
Forecasting of that world market and five therapeutic segments for those intestinal disorders
Our study predicts overall world revenue to 2025 for those anti-IBD drugs. There you also find individual revenue predictions to 2025 for five submarkets at world level:
You investigate the most promising and lucrative parts of that industry. Gaining feel for opportunities, hear how those therapies can progress. You explore how, where, when and why rapid market expansion can occur.
For those medications, our analyses also investigate prominent brands.
Forecasts for 17 top products – discover sales potentials
How will leading drugs perform to 2025 at world level? Our study forecasts individual revenues of 17 prominent agents for those colonic disorders, including these agents:
- Humira (adalimumab)
- Remicade (infliximab)
- Asacol (mesalazine)
- Lialda (mesalamine)
- Tysabri (natalizumab)
- Cimzia (certolizumab pegol).
You also discover selling potentials of emerging therapies Simponi (golimumab), Uceris (budesonide) and Entyvio (vedolizumab). There you see prospects for monoclonal antibodies – leading biological drugs.
Our study shows how high sales can go, to 2025, revealing medicines and years with highest predicted growth and revenues. Treating large-intestine disease holds much commercial potential. And you find what the future holds for treating inflamed bowel.
You also discover geographical revenue predictions.
Healthcare in national markets – what outlooks for selling those pharmaceuticals?
Our study shows you individual revenue forecasting to 2025 for 11 countries:
- United States (US)
- Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5 group)
- Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations).
There you find countries with highest IBD revenues, demand and potential sales. Investigate progress, needs and opportunities, seeing how you can gain.
And how do changes, challenges and technological advances affect that biopharma industry and market?
Forces, events and issues – developments influencing those treatments and their producers
That new analysis explains policies, trends and R&D shaping that industry and market, including these influences:
- Aetiology, disease incidence, prevalence and diagnosis
- Prospects for developing interleukin (IL), cell-adhesion molecule (CAM), JAK and TNF inhibitors – discovering and testing molecular targets
- Progress in stem cells and toll-like receptor agonists – emerging therapy
- Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and biosimilars (follow-on protein products) – see their prospects for changing that gastrointestinal (GI) sector
- Delivery systems for agents treating those medical conditions – advances in supporting technology.
In 2014 there exist 37 promising new agents with various mechanisms of action, and nine proposed biosimilar molecules in clinical trials for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Our study gives you feel for that market – its progress and potential. Also you discover what stimulates and restrains that industry. That way you're less likely to fall behind.
Treatments for inflamed lower intestine – prominent companies and 2018 market value
What happens next? From 2015 IBD medicines hold great potential for investments, technologies, medical advances and sales. Our new report predicts the world market for those products will reach $10.2bn in 2018, with strong revenue growth from 2014.
That work also explores activities, results and potentials of top companies, especially these firms:
- Janssen Biotech
- Shire Pharmaceuticals.
With our study you see how that market can develop and perform, benefiting your insight and authority. See, then, how you can benefit your research, analysis and planning.
Ways Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD): World Drug Industry and Market 2015-2025 helps
That new investigation benefits your work in eight main ways:
- World market revenue to 2025 – discover that industry's overall sales potential
- 5 product classes' revenues to 2025 – investigate categories at world level, finding the most lucrative and promising groups
- 17 leading drugs' revenues to 2025 – find sales predictions for top therapies, seeing how they can compete and succeed
- 11 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia, with forecasts to 2025 – discover the best countries for business expansion
- Activities of established, rising and emerging companies – hear about firms' products, capabilities, advances and outlooks
- Research and development – investigate progress in that industry, exploring technological, clinical and commercial opportunities
- Interviews with two organisations – discover other experts' views, developing your understanding
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the IBD-treating drug market – assess challenges, strengths and opportunities there, helping you succeed.
That study gives original business intelligence – knowledge found only there.
Trying our analysis now lets you discover trends, opportunities and sales forecasts
Our new assessment shows you results, trends and opportunities. There you gain multilevel annual predictions to 2025 for inflammatory bowel medicines, seeing where the money lies. Avoid missing out. Instead please get that study here now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02575559-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001