HONGKONG, Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The third edition of NextGen Auto International Summit China will open its door at the Kerry Hotel Pudong in Shanghai on 9 December 2014. With a theme of "Leading the Revolution in Auto Parts", the summit aims to facilitate discussions among vehicle and auto parts manufacturers, who will join together and explore the development of emerging technologies in next generation vehicles, as well as the future market trends.
Organised by Messe Frankfurt (Shanghai) Co Ltd, the summit has invited a number of industry heavyweights and formed a strong line-up of speakers.
Speakers from leading vehicle manufacturers:
- Wu Bixuan, CEO of China, Global Vice President, Tesla
- Gu Wenlong, Director of Electric Vehicle Project (China), Business Development Dept. BMW (China) Automotive Trade Co., Ltd.
- Zhang Kewei, Vice President of Customer Service, Volvo Car Sales (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Yang Peiqiang, Marketing Director, Passenger Vehicle Group, SAIC Motor Corp.
- Qiu Zhenjie, Senior IT Manager, Shanghai Volkswagen
- Zhang Yong, Deputy General Manager, BAIC Motor Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd.
- Zhang Jinhan, Deputy General Manager, Passenger Vehicle Marketing Company, Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd.
Speakers representing other sectors of the industry:
- Christian Heep, Head of Marketing, BEM-German eMobility AssociationLiang Peiduan, General Manager, BAIC&BROAD-ocean Motor
- Wei Xuezhe, Deputy General Manager, Phylion Battery
- Ding Husheng, General Manager, GCT USA
- Dr Mo Fan, Chairman, Shanghai Youde Tech
- Ding Weinan, General Manager, Tianjin Deshengmei Automobile Parts Co., Ltd.
(Subject to change, as of November 2014)
Besides industry experts and senior managers from auto enterprises, officials from various government bodies in China will also take part in the summit. Confirmed attendees include members of the National Development Reform Commission, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology as well as other related municipal government departments in Shanghai.
In addition to the support of the aforementioned parties, the summit is well-received by the automobile industry sector and trade organisations. At present, representatives from over 100 leading enterprises have already signed up to attend. Key participating brands and trade organisations include BMW, Tesla, Volvo, Saicmotor, Volkswagen, JAC, BAIC Motor Electric Vehicle, BAIC&BROAD-ocean Motor, Shanghai Youde Tech, Tianjin Deshengmei Automobile Parts, Suzhou Phylion Battery, TRANSP, GCT USA, Contiautomotive, Bosch, Valeo, PATAC, Carstar, Mecaplast Group, JETRO, Haima, Nidec, Atech Vertriebs Gmbh, Litens Automotive Group, TRW Automotive and more.
NextGen Auto International Summit China 2014 will be held concurrently with Automechanika Shanghai, Asia's largest event for auto parts, accessories, equipment and services, which takes place from 9 - 12 December at the neighbouring Shanghai New International Expo Centre. The exhibition will gather 4,800 exhibitors and spread across the entire fairground, which is comprised of 17 exhibition halls, adding up to 220,000 sqm of exhibition space in total. More than 86,000 global buyers, including vehicle manufacturers, distributors, 4S service suppliers, repair and maintenance centres and retailers are expected to attend.
The summit is currently open for delegate registration. Advertising and sponsorship opportunities are also available.
For more information about the summit, please e-mail
Background information on Messe Frankfurt
Messe Frankfurt is one of the world's leading trade fair organisers, generating around EUR 545 million in sales and employing some 2,000 people worldwide. The Messe Frankfurt Group has a global network of 28 subsidiaries and around 50 international Sales Partners, allowing it to serve its customers on location in more than 150 countries. Messe Frankfurt events take place at more than 30 locations around the globe. In 2013, Messe Frankfurt organised a total of 113 trade fairs, of which more than half took place outside Germany.
Comprising an area of 578,000 square metres, Messe Frankfurt's exhibition grounds are home to 10 exhibition halls. The company also operates two congress centres.
The company is publicly owned, with the City of Frankfurt holding 60 percent and the State of Hesse 40 percent.
For more information, please visit our website at www.messefrankfurt.com.
SOURCE NextGen Auto International Summit China