NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Infor, a global leader in business cloud software specialized by industry, today announced speed, flexibility, and agility-based enhancements to four of its enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems: Infor LN, Infor CloudSuite Automotive, Infor CloudSuite Aerospace and Defense (A&D), and Infor CloudSuite Industrial Enterprise.
These product enhancements will help discrete manufacturers within the automotive, A&D, construction, high tech and electronics, industrial machinery and equipment, and industrial manufacturing industries better align their business objectives with business processes, without the need for costly customization.
Improvements to these highly scalable ERP systems include functional enhancements for production planning, mobile service, and resource management, including:
- Improved user experience with role-based home pages and workbenches with extensible personalization capabilities to enhance an already beautiful user interface;
- Easy-to-use, multi-site capabilities to support diversified global operations; and
- Extensibility tooling that enables solution personalization, report modification, and business logic additions that still allow continuous technology upgrades.
"It's a dynamic time for global manufacturing. Manufacturers need ERP systems that can quickly respond to market changes, fluctuating customer demands, and the rise of the mobile workforce," said Edward Talerico, product director, Infor. "These recent enhancements will make it easier for manufacturers to move their business forward quickly and productively."
For more information please visit: https://www.infor.com/products/ln.
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software specialized by industry. With 17,300 employees and over 68,000 customers in more than 170 countries, Infor software is designed for progress. To learn more, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 9 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 18 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 18 of the 20 largest U.S. cities
- 19 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 15 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 17 of the top 20 global banks
- 9 of the 10 largest global hotel brands
- 8 of the top 10 global luxury brands
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
For more information: