NEW YORK, Sept. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Infor, a leading provider of industry-specific cloud applications, today announced the winners of the Infor Partner Summit 2018 Awards. Winners were announced during the annual Infor Partner Summit general session on Sunday, September 23, 2018. The award recognizes Infor Alliance and Channel Partners that have demonstrated a commitment to business growth, high levels of service and customer success.
Alliance Partners that were recognized are:
- Avaap – 2018 Partner of the Year, 2018 Cloud Partner of the Year, 2018 Manufacturing Partner of the Year, and 2018 Retail Partner of the Year
- Deloitte – 2018 Healthcare Partner of the Year and 2018 HCM Partner of the Year
- iStone – 2018 EMEA Partner of the Year
- Leanswift – 2018 Innovation Award
"Our Alliance partners continue to invest and grow their business with Infor at a tremendous rate and pace to serve the dynamic needs of their global clients," said Neil Wilson, Vice President, Global Alliances, Infor. "We are immensely proud of all the accomplishments this past year, but our mutual clients are the true beneficiaries because they realize the value of working with our Alliance ecosystem on digital transformation projects that enable improved business outcomes."
American Channel Partners that were selected winners are:
- 641 Partners – 2018 Top Rookie of the Year
- Aktion Associates – 2018 Distribution Partner of the Year and 2018 Growth Partner of the Year
- Central Data – 2018 Cloud Distribution Partner of the Year
- Copley Consulting – 2018 Net New Business Partner of the Year
- Decision Resources, Inc. – 2018 Cloud Manufacturing Partner of the Year
- Single Source Systems – 2018 Cross-Sell Partner of the Year
- Smart Solutions – 2018 FSM Partner of the Year
- Syncsite – 2018 CRM Partner of the Year
- Synergy Resources – 2018 Manufacturing Partner of the Year
Latin American Channel Partners that won are:
- Cimatic – LATAM Partner of the Year
- Latindata – 2018 Excellence in Execution
- VisualK – 2018 LATAM Most Net New and 2018 Cloud Partner of the Year
"At Infor, we recognize that our channel partner network is an extension of our market reach, allowing us to have a greater industry breadth and depth in the market," said Jeff Abbott, Executive Vice President, Infor Partner Network, Infor. "These awards recognize some of our most outstanding channel partners for their continued commitment to innovation and Infor."
Public Sector and EAM Partners that were honored are:
- Advoco – 2018 EAM Partner of the Year
- The Arcanum Group, Inc. – 2018 Public Sector Partner of the Year
Lynn Sauder, Vice President, Channels and Alliances, Infor, concluded, "Our Asset Management and Public Sector partners are an integral part of Infor's partner ecosystem, providing important industry expertise and implementation services for our customers."
Every year during the Partner Summit, executive leaders discuss how Infor is driving momentum and growth for partners to develop and supply innovative solutions for the end user. The Infor Partner Network is a large partner eco-system that offers the guidance, tools and resources to help partners succeed and grow their businesses.
Infor builds business software for specific industries in the cloud. With 16,500 employees and over 68,000 customers in more than 170 countries, Infor software is designed for progress. To learn more, please visit www.infor.com.
For more information: