LONDON, Jan. 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "Increased sophistication in cyber attacking is driving the growth of the information security consulting market"
MarketsandMarkets estimates the global information security consulting market to grow from USD 16.12 billion in 2016 to USD 26.15 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.2%. The information security consulting market is growing rapidly because of the increase in adoption of cyber security solutions, due to the increase in security breaches targeting enterprises.
"Network security to have the largest market size in 2016"
Network security is estimated to have the largest market size in 2016, because of the growing need to secure complex networks. The growth in the network security is associated with the rise in security breaches targeting enterprise networks, where hackers try to gain access to sensitive data. Furthermore, application security will grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, due to the rise in Internet of Things (IoT) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend.
"The BFSI vertical to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period"
Information security solutions have been deployed across various industry verticals, including aerospace & defense, government & public utilities, Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance (BFSI), IT & telecommunications, healthcare, retail, and manufacturing. The BFSI vertical is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period because of the increasing adoption of web and mobile applications, which are prone to advanced cyber-attacks.
"Asia-Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period"
Asia-Pacific (APAC) includes emerging economies, such as India and China, which are rapidly deploying information security services. This is mainly due to the digitization of businesses and adoption of cloud services by small, medium, and large enterprises in the region.
In-depth interviews were conducted with CEOs, marketing directors, other innovation and technology directors, and executives from various key organizations operating in the information security consulting marketplace.
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 24%, Tier 2: 56%, and Tier 3: 20%
- By Designation: C-Level: 58%, Director Level: 26%, and Others: 16%
- By Region: North America: 54%, Europe: 24%, and APAC: 15%, Rest of the World (RoW): 7%
The report includes the study of key players offering information security consulting services, such as Ernst & Young (U.K.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Accenture plc (Ireland), Atos SE (France), Deloitte (U.K.), KPMG (U.K.), PwC (U.K.), BAE Systems plc (U.K.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise (U.S.), and Wipro Limited (India).
The report aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market across different segments, such as security types, organization sizes, industry verticals, and regions. Furthermore, the report also provides an in-depth profiling of the major players in the market that includes their business overview, recent developments, key market strategies, and Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) analysis,.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into various subsegments, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments. The market numbers are further split across different industry verticals and regions.
2. This report will help in better understanding the competitors and gaining more insights to better one's position in the market. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem, mergers & acquisitions, integrations & expansions, and collaborations of various market vendors. Besides, there are company profiles of 10 players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put one ahead of the competitors.
3. The report also helps understand the overall growth of the market. It provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4608255/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/information-security-consulting-market-by-security-type-organization-size-vertical-and-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300392434.html