NEW YORK, May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The past decade has seen a dramatic shift in terms of the types of approved injectable drugs, the diseases they target, and the devices used to deliver them. This shift has fostered change on several levels of the healthcare sector. The injectable drug segment has seen a marked increase in the level of drug/device integration, as prefilled syringes and specialized injection devices proliferate in response to safety and economic challenges posed by recombinant protein drugs, while administration of injectables has moved increasingly from practitioner offices and healthcare facilities to patient homes. This report examines the key therapeutic, product, market and regulatory factors for injectable drugs across ten major disease and therapeutic classes, providing essential insight and forecasts into the implications of this evolving landscape.
- Analyzes and evaluates the shifting landscape for injectable drug delivery and assesses the market impact of new and emerging injectable drug products by therapeutic indication
- Analyzes syringe and injector device designs, feature/functionality, product branding, competing technologies and market development issues
- Provides detailed descriptions of key injectable drug therapeutic market segments, market demographics, and business strategies
- Forecasts Injectable drug product demand by indication and therapy to 2022
- Profiles leading injection device companies, their product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01963415-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001